Stayed for two nights during a short weekend trip. We booked a romance package in a deluxe pool view room which included decoration, fruits, chocolate cake, a bottle of red wine and a 20% spa voucher.
The reservation staff and reception were great. We missed our original flight and arrived later than planned, but they arranged for a new transport and blocked the room, so that we could check in at around 11am.
- Central beach location
- Attentive service (staff helped us with our tour organizer who showed up an hour late)
- Breakfast buffet with lots of choices, even a chocolate fountain
- Lush garden
- Nice spa close to the beach, relax after a massage with a cup of tea and watch the sunset (I had a simplicity package: Balinese massage plus a full body scrub for 90 minutes, the therapist was great and I regretted not having more time)
- Comfy mattress
- Very close to the main road, therefore some rooms can be a bit noisy
- Furniture in the rooms a bit dated, same goes for the hotel, but staff makes up for itMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking