“Amazing food”

The Black Steakhouse & Sport Bar
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Lajas
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

When you get there, you will find basically same dishes like any other restaurant, but with a difference on the flavor . Everything was cook close to perfection , the stake, the rice, the mofongo, the entries....yumii. When I visit a restaurant I'm looking for food quality and distinguished flavor and not for a ton of food, cheap without taste, and this place definitely have flavor. Employees are nice, the place have room for like 40 clients with A/C. Bathrooms are clean. The only con is ...no parking lot. Other than that, great restaurant.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Good, authenic Puerto Rican dishes. The servings are large. Prices are on the high side. The atmosphere and cleanliness is much to be desired-needs work!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Nice quiet place, great service and good food. to few cut of beef for a steakhouse but the rest of the menu has good variety of choices.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

I've been going to this restaurant pretty frequently since it opened and can only say it is always a good experience. The food is tasty, very attractively presented and let me tell you one dish can easily serve two. The churrasco is excellent and you just can't go wrong. If you go for lunch they usually offer at least 7 complete choices at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I went with my family because we get a discount offer by Gustazos. They were very nice until we indicated it was a visit using a discount ticket. They served every other tables around us even if they get later and after an hour and a half waiting for the order, we claimed to the manager in charge (which was the owner's wife). She treat us in a humiliating way without any reason (we went to talk to her separately). At the end she was unable to refund because we never got the dinner and told us "Gracias y buenas noches" just indicating get out of here. By the way I mentioned that I would gave this review on this site but she didn't worry about that. I tried to claim the offensive manner to the company who sold me the ticket, but as of today, I don't have any response. (Well at the end they stole me $48.00 for nothing).

5  Thank Xamarah D