US$162
US$57
  • Pool
Anyavee Railay Resort(Railay Beach)
US$33
  • Breakfast included
Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Railay Great View Resort and Spa(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Railay Village Resort(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Sunrise Tropical Resort(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$35
  • Breakfast included
Avatar Railay Krabi(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$43
  • Breakfast included
Sand Sea Resort(Railay Beach)
US$85
US$40
  • Pool
US$13
US$7
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
2,077 results
All reviewsthai restaurantdeluxe paviliongrotto restaurantraya diningraitalay terracephranang beachhydro poolour honeymoontwo storyday tripperstennis courtsbottle of champagnetwo floorsprivate piercooking classpublic beachfour seasons
Reviewed 23 April 2016

This resort is simply outstanding. We have just returned from 10 nights at Rayavadee with our 2 daughters, 9 and 7 and I would return in a heartbeat. We stayed in the Family Villa 105 and the facilities, space, pool, everything was fantastic. Joy looked after us for the duration of our holiday and I can honestly say I have never been looked after better. Joy arranged our trips, our dinner reservations, answered questions and made herself available at all times to offer advice, help or simply play with our girls. What an amazing lady. We tried all the restaurants and they were all great but our favourite definitely the Thai restaurant. We had room service on several days and the food was always good and the arrival and clear up prompt.
The grounds in Rayavadee are spectacular. Our girls had great fun ticking off all the wildlife and flowers on the list provided by the resort. The monkeys are everywhere and such good fun to watch. We were often entertained by their antics in our villa garden as we relaxed in the pool.
The main resort pool as many reviewers have said is outstanding. The view across the sea was beautiful and we never had a problem getting sunbeds either in or out of the sun. I will add my comments to those stated about the longboats and the public beach there. It was never a problem for us at all. In fact lazing in the pool and watching the world go by was lovely. I think if the view you want is catamarans and absolute quiet then the only place to go is the Caribbean. Rayavadee gives you the perfect opportunity to experience Thai culture rather than holiday in a 5 star resort that could be anywhere in the world. I never saw any problems with non residents trying to get into the property and we enjoyed several meals in places further down Railay beach and in Walking Street (5 minute walk away). One good tip is if you want to come home with all your laundry done and save yourself a job then pop down to Walking Street where there are a couple of places that do a good wash and press. We did a weeks worth of washing for 4 for £4.50!
We did several activities. We took a speedboat out one day and visited PhiPhi, Monkey Island and Bamboo Island. The boat was gorgeous and we were looked after brilliantly by Bond. Yes it was expensive but it was 5 star service all the way. A simply unbelievable picnic on a beautiful beach away from everyone else. These guys know where to go to avoid the crowds. The snorkelling was excellent and all the equipment provided if you don't bring it yourself. Cold towels, food and drink was provided all day. The kids also did lots of stuff - Thai boxing, yoga and Thai cooking. Our youngest also did the rock climbing, 30 metres up the cliff and although terrifying for me to watch, loved every minute. Do it early though to avoid the hottest part of the day. You will definitely work up a sweat. I used the spa several times and wow the place is gorgeous. I had 3 different treatments with 3 different therapists and they were all great.
Finally, our transfers were timely and enjoyable and on our last morning not only was I presented with a beautiful gift of the Rayavadee toiletries that had been available in the bathrooms but Joy also gave the girls a lovely toy monkey each. I cannot recommend Rayavadee enough. Yes it is expensive but you absolutely get what you pay for and I am sure we will return again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank Claire R
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

This resort is quite exceptional. If you are looking for luxury in Thailand, you must visit Rayavadee!So relaxing and pampered. A great choice of restaurants and bars. Lovely swimming pool on the beach. Luxury accommodation. Extremely good service from the many staff. Highly recommended. Can't wait to return!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank louwatson

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed 19 April 2016

We just finished up a week long vacation at Rayavadee and it was truly amazing! The property itself and the scenery around it is breathtaking. The staff in every area of the hotel went above and beyond all expectations. Pong and May made our kids day every time they saw them. They have a kids activity daily which was fantastic and the kids loved it. The breakfast is huge and has all different types of food and they are very accommodating with any food allergies. The grounds are impeccably kept and the resort is on a huge property but you never feel like it is packed. There are always seats available at the pool and at the beach. You can take the golf cart as well between places if you would like, you just need to call ahead and let them know.

In regards to the comments about the beach being busy, I'll admit I was worried about this but we were not looking for a quite tranquil beach and we actually enjoyed watching the crowds from the lounge chairs above. We were there during Thai new year so it was packed, but after the holiday the crowds died down. You can kayak and paddle board daily from the beach, and in the mornings the water is like glass. We have traveled to many hotels but this one went above and beyond in every way. Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: We had a room near the beach which was nice and then we just took the golf cart when we wanted to go to the pool
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank shbc2
Reviewed 19 April 2016

My daughter and I selected Rayavadee in March 2015 for her wedding March this year. We were not disappointed.
The location is spectacular with the backdrop of souring cliffs, beautiful beaches surrounded by palm trees and animal life, we couldn't haven't asked for more.

From the time we met our transfer, the attention to service and detail was outstanding. Our transfers were well organised and Lisa (wedding planner based in Bangkok) allowed 85 year old grandma and some other relatives to transfer on the speed boat, even though they were not guests of Rayavadee. The cost is extra but well worth it for the convenience.
My daughter had arrived a few days earlier and last minute details were all taken care of efficiently by Nucharee, the wedding planner based at Rayavadee. Nucharee is a gem, efficient, organised and calm, which is needed for last minute nerves from the bride and parents.

Wedding

The wedding day ran like a dream. The coconut lawn was decided on for the ceremony. The layout was beautifully decorated, from the aisle, alter, and guest chairs. A string quartet from Bangkok was arranged and they played the selected music leading up to the ceremony, after the ceremony and during cocktails and canapes.
Cocktails and canapes were thoroughly welcomed and enjoyed by guests whilst watching the sunset over the stunning Phranang Beach. The canapes were delicious and plentiful.

Later on we moved to the Umbrella Tree for the wedding dinner. This area again was beautifully decorated with lanterns hanging from the tree to the tables with georgeous flowers and place settings. My daughter had brought a few extra touches to be added to the overall stunning set up of the area. This also overlooks Phranang Beach. With a gentle breeze, which was needed, to the lapping of the waves, the dream wedding continued.
Dinner was a buffet. A mix of seafood, meats, hot and cold food, all delicious, with plenty to eat and choose from. Romaine, the Executive Chef was serving and overseeing the entree and dinner service.
After dinner, speeches, cutting of the cake, we moved onto The Grotto for the after party and dessert.
Dancing, drinking and fun was had by all. During the after party, fire dancers performed on the beach which provided all guests with some great entertainment and rest from the dancing. Couches and tables were set up to relax in by the beach.
Sadly the night had to end and was finished by guests holding sparklers in an arch for the bridle couple to say their goodbyes.
My husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect setting and location for the wedding. Our daughter and her husband loved every minute of their special day and the memories will continue for many years to come.
A big thankyou to Lisa, Nucharee and Rayavadee staff for making my daughter's wedding day so wonderful.

The couple of days we spent after the wedding, relaxing and enjoying this beautiful place was amazing and would love to come back again for a longer stay.
I would highly recommend Rayavadee for a wedding, honeymoon or holiday. The staff are always attentive, friendly and genuine to all the guests. Thank you Rayavadee!!

Stayed: March 2016