See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin? This hotel looks lovely in the photos but do not be fooled. We spent 2 nights here, and were supposed to be greeted to help with carrying our luggage as we had 2 very heavy rucksacks. We arrived from Ao nang krabi and were left on the beach with our luggage. We had sunburned our shoulders which means we could not carry them on our backs so instead we paid a local on the beach to carry and show us the way, who then dropped us off at the bottom of the hill. One of us stayed at the bottom whilst the other spoke to reception and asked them for help. After a while a girl came down and wheeled it up. When checking in they asked for 1000 baht as a room key deposit which we knew nothing about. We also asked to speak to the manager in order to complain about the service. What a mistake that was. Quite possibly the RUDEST person I’ve ever met, consistently screaming “NO” in our faces. We were told that the ‘bell boy’ was on his break which is why we were given no help and they would not give us 200 baht to cover the cost. We asked for a room near the pool and it couldn’t have been further away, which was a shame because the resort wasn’t exactly packed. The room was old, dirty and no facilities. Only one light worked so it was very dim. No kettle, fridge, tea/coffee or even toilet roll. You have to pay to use a safe in reception. No WiFi in the rooms either only at reception. When checking out they said they had to inspect the room so that we would get our deposit back, and tried it on by saying there was a glass missing when there was only 1 is the first place. Only nice part is the swimming pool, and the beach on the other side of railway. Such a shame as it ruined our experience here :(

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

From beginning to end this place was a disaster! We were meant to be met on the beach by the Bell boy as we had heavy luggage, he never arrived and we paid a local to carry it for us. When we got to the hotel I explained we weren’t happy and that I want to complain, the manager came down from his office and starting screaming in our faces “no no this didn’t happen”. We tried to explain the situation and that we would be happy with a refund but he was having none of it! The room was also not too dissimilar to a prison cell with one light no tv/WiFi/ toilet roll/ kettle/ air con.

Avoid this place at all costs!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Niamh M
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

The only thing good about this hotel is the pool and that is even mediocre! The rooms are old and dirty, beds are hard and the manager is rude! They made copies of all our passports and wouldn’t give them back. She would t give me my passport without my receipt! I do not recommend this place to anyone!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chericharles
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Rooms are really old and outdated but clean. It is much cheaper than the beach resorts and the staff was really friendly. It is a bit of a walk when you with luggage from the boats. Don't expect any luxury.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This spot offered one of the cheaper options for us on Railey Beach which was definitely its (only) perk. We got two of the cheapest rooms for my friends and I and I guess we got what should be expected from that—my room with two small beds had bare minimum decor/accessories and besides a moderately comfortable bed, toilet paper in the bathroom, and clean sheets, nothing else was notable. My friends had one of the double bed rooms and it was a bit nicer but as they were falling asleep found several cockroaches. We’re on an island, we get it, but after the staff moved them to another room, more cockroaches appeared. Overall, you’re getting what you pay for here. There is a clean pool which is nice. If you’re young and looking for budget places to stay around here, check out the more ‘backpacker vibe’ at Tonsai Beach.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends