“Stunning”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Caymanas Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Chenille...
“Stunning”
Reviewed 20 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Beautiful home, beautiful surroundings.... “Home away from home”

I would highly recommend and will definitely be returning.

Karden and Sally are great hosts and ensured all our expectations were met.

5* modern accommodation and you couldn’t want for more.

Thank you for your hospitality and we will see you again

Date of stay: March 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
27 Aug 2018
Thanks you Chenille, it was a wonderful experience to host you at our property and we look forward to having you again.
Natty L
“Vacation rental”
Reviewed 7 February 2018 for a stay in August 2017

Exactly what we were looking for and more. Will definitely book again and would recommend it friend and family

Date of stay: August 2017
8 Feb 2018
Thank you Natty, I am happy you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to have you again.
Dionne S
Toronto, Canada
“Casa Esencia was Amazing!”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

My 4 nights and 5 days at this property was great! Let me start by saying that Karden H was amazing and very accomodating. My friend and I rented for the weekend and were very satisfied with our stay. The place was clean and really beautiful. We really didn't need alot. The amenities were on point and we received a complimentary bottle of wine that we had on our last night with our guests! We had guests stay over and they were impressed as well. We are already planning to stay at this property again in the future.

Date of stay: October 2017
19 Oct 2017
Dionne thank you for choosing Casa Esencia, I am happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hosting you in the near future.
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Date of stay: September 2017
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
19 Oct 2017
It was my pleasure hosting you and your family. Thank you for being wonderful guest. I look forward to hosting you and your family again.
foster050...
New York City, New York
“modern, comfortable rental for families”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Home away from home. This rental is in Caymanas Estates which is a gated community. Very safe location close to portmore, kingston and the north south highway which takes you to ocho rios. The house was clean and immaculately decorated and it felt just like home. We had complementary snacks and water upon arrival. There were towels and bath supplies in the bathroom etc. Air conditioners in the bedrooms and ceiling fans throughout the house. My children were pleased with the strong wifi which we liked as well. The owner Karden was very accommodating and accessible to us. There is a pool on premises which we didn't get to visit because we had other plans. Lovely rental that I would recommended to all families.

Date of stay: August 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Sep 2017
"Thank you for visiting, it was a pleasure hosting your family. You have all been wonderful. I am happy to know that I provided a home away from home experience . I look forward to accommodate your family again.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.