See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel has been opened for a quite a long time, so the furniture looks old and in some parts of the hotel needs renovation.

I booked online, and when I got there the receptionist said that the room type that I booked and already paid online was fully occupied. So he was asking for more money so he can upgrade my room type.

I refused to pay more because I already paid and got a confirmation online. So finally they gave me this room, the first room on the right after the reception.

The hot water didn't work, they said it took sometimes, so they asked me to wait 15 minutes with running water, but still ot wont get any warmer.

The TV was unclear, so they sent the engineering to fix it, and after 15 minutes engineering gave up and said it is normal for the TV to be like that.

The WiFi can not connect, and they said I had to accept that because it is caused by the room location.

With so many defects of the room I came back to reception, and after some argumentation, he finally gave me another room, which was perfect.

The dolphin show was entertaining.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2017

The hotel is very dirty . They have dolphin shows in a tiny pool at this hotel. The dolphins look very unhealthy. They all need a good feed!!

Please do not support this hotel. It is dirty , Disgusting and they treat dolphins very badly.

You have been warned !!!

Room Tip: Do not Go here !!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank Sammywhite1974
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I just went to melka hotel at lovina .I really like to stay in the hotel . cause very nice and comfortable .I stay deluxe room .the staff was very friendly and helpful especially the security guard the ladies from singaraja .sorry I'm forgot she's name. But she's the most helful a companying my family especially my 3 litle kids.and I do really thanks to melka hotel for the nice stay during that time

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We thought it would be nice to do something extra for our daughter and our expectations where extremely low, due to the price of the hotel nonetheless it was much worse than we expected.

The minimum requirement we had was to have a clean room, but sandwiches of previous guests where still in the fridge and toothpaste was all over in the sink.

Toilet and bathroom was disgusting and not clean and the smell in the room was horrible.

The good thing was the staff, who fully agreed on my complaints and they returned me the entire amount and helped me to find another hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank barrydekkers
Reviewed 4 January 2017

We drove up to the stay at the hotel for 1 night and to swim with the dolphins.. Lets just say we checked in and checked out within 10 minutes! The rooms were disgusting and dirty there was no towels in the room not that i would have used them any way. There was spiders down the sides of both beds the rooms was dirty, as for the pool where the dolphins were kept ( before anyone says it i no that is cruel) it was horrific! the pictures i saw the pool looked Massive but in reality is was tiny and absolutely disgusting! They say its a salt water pool but you could smell the chlorine.
I wouldn't even call this a Hotel i have seen cleaner more appealing dog Kennels than this place!

Tip for people who are desperate enough to stay here check your receipts when you pay for the swim or stay as they will try rip you off!

Room Tip: Do not stay here you may catch a disease
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family