See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Dirty room, absolutely filthy !! Would never have booked if I knew that they keep beautiful wild dolphins in a tiny dirty pool - disgusting example of animal abuse !! Do not patronize this hotel if you love animals.

Room Tip: Nothing good to say.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Mandy S
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Now, however its not well looked after. The mini zoo has animals, but they don't look happy. We stayed near the butterfly enclosure, so we had a side gate exit, to a small street that lead down to the beach. Every morning we hear ... 'Dolphin, Dolphin, u want Dolphin".. yes the local tour boats would like to take you out to see the Dolphin's... Anyway we didn't do that activity because there was dolphin show at the hotel. Good show but small area ... seemed cruel. Our room was nice but old and many things didn't work properly. Taps, big Bath looked good but was old n dirtyish. As I said, this hotel would have been awesome in its hey day !

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AussieRicho1
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel has been opened for a quite a long time, so the furniture looks old and in some parts of the hotel needs renovation.

I booked online, and when I got there the receptionist said that the room type that I booked and already paid online was fully occupied. So he was asking for more money so he can upgrade my room type.

I refused to pay more because I already paid and got a confirmation online. So finally they gave me this room, the first room on the right after the reception.

The hot water didn't work, they said it took sometimes, so they asked me to wait 15 minutes with running water, but still ot wont get any warmer.

The TV was unclear, so they sent the engineering to fix it, and after 15 minutes engineering gave up and said it is normal for the TV to be like that.

The WiFi can not connect, and they said I had to accept that because it is caused by the room location.

With so many defects of the room I came back to reception, and after some argumentation, he finally gave me another room, which was perfect.

The dolphin show was entertaining.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2017

The hotel is very dirty . They have dolphin shows in a tiny pool at this hotel. The dolphins look very unhealthy. They all need a good feed!!

Please do not support this hotel. It is dirty , Disgusting and they treat dolphins very badly.

You have been warned !!!

Room Tip: Do not Go here !!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
6  Thank Sammywhite1974
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I just went to melka hotel at lovina .I really like to stay in the hotel . cause very nice and comfortable .I stay deluxe room .the staff was very friendly and helpful especially the security guard the ladies from singaraja .sorry I'm forgot she's name. But she's the most helful a companying my family especially my 3 litle kids.and I do really thanks to melka hotel for the nice stay during that time

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family