Hotel Sobti Continental
US$53
US$54
US$34
Agoda.com
Hotel Silver Palace(Haldwani)(Great Value!)
US$29
Agoda.com
All reviewshuge lawndecent propertyspacious roommain roadpleasant staynainitalgym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I stayed in the hotel for two nights. The room as well as washroom was clean and exactly as per the photos. But the service was very sluggish. I had to wait for 15 minutes for bellboy to pick up my luggage from my car. The food served in the restaurant was good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
CS S, Manager at Hotel Sobti Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest:
Greetings From Sobti Continental !!
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Sobti Continental during your recent visit and writing a great review on TripAdvisor.
It is indeed very heart warming to read your feedback and reassures us that our efforts are well recognized by our esteemed guests like yourself. The entire team of Sobti Continental joins me in THANKING YOU for your kind and generous comments and feedback about the services and facilities experienced by you of the hotel.
We hope to be your preferred choice of hotel in times to come and also hope that you will recommend us to your friends, family and company.
I look forward to welcoming you back to your HOME in Rudrapur.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel has spacious room but poorly maintained. Every peace of furniture inside the room was full of dust. And bedsheets, pillow cover were pretty old. Looks like it was not changed at all after previously used. Blanket were very old too.
Same were the issue with cutlery used in restaurant. Reataurant has bad smell such that u don't want to eat.

Even when I tried to tell front desk they ignored.like had no interest in improvement.

There are ample of scope of improvements if hotel management wish to.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Sobti Continental , Bareilly for your recent visit and writing a review.
We have noted your feedback with regards to the service experienced by you in the hotel and we sincerely apologize for the same to you .

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Have to go to Rudrapur for some personal work and booked this hotel. The hotel was a pleasant surprise. Did not expected so clean and spacious room at this place. Hotel is right on main road. Rooms and lobby are quite impressive. However housekeeping is a bit unprofessional. They forgot to keep kettle and tea coffee in room. Also I think hotel was quite empty at that time. We asked for dinner at night though which was a bit highly priced compared to location but taste was good. Breakfast was OK. They have a huge lawn and a pool and if maintained well can compete any bog hotel. However I had a pleasant stay and good sleep. Good for people traveling to Rudrapur.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
CS S, Manager at Hotel Sobti Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Guest:
Greetings From Sobti Continental !!
I look forward to welcoming you back to your HOME in Rudrapur.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Been to this hotel as it was one of the famous hotel in Rudrapur we went to have dinner in this hotel don't like the food at all. The quality of the food is not even justified the value what they are charging....

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank aviral v
CS S, Manager at Hotel Sobti Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Sobti Continental, Rudrapur for your recent visit and writing a review.
We have noted your feedback with regards to the service experienced by you in the hotel and we sincerely apologize for the same to you.
I have addressed the same with the concerned team members.
We hope to be your preferred choice of hotel in times to come and also hope that you will recommend us to your friends, family and company I look forward to welcoming you back to your HOME in Rudrapur.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This place is way far from the main city. Mostly this property is used for marriage functions but it comes to managing a hotel, the worst it can be. Staff is incompetent, service is bad and even the rooms are not upto mark. Much better options are available for a short stay in Rudrapur.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business