“Ohakune to Wellington need a coffee / Kai”
Review of Bulls Bakery

Bulls Bakery
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Bulls
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

08:00am at the Bulls Eye Cafe, staff were friendly, pies were great, coffee great, cream donuts were excellent.
Empty plates say it all.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped for a Friday lunch by the extremely busy highway, staff seemed preoccupied but nice none the less. Our orders were quick though strange a bakery would run out of bread rolls. Fish and chips were tasty and a first servers with sunny side eggs. Was ok but could be better given its prime location.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We are sorry, but we will never go there again! This was without service and the food was terrible. The coffee was ok!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

The coffee was very good and the selected pie from a wide range was not bad. The French toast with bacon and banana was a little strange and the eggs benny unappealing.
Thanks for the vote if you found this review helpful.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I was not impressed with the service or the food. The waitress was either bored or tired. I explained I like my eggs hard NOT runny. Waited ages for the meal to arrive only to find the eggs were runny. YUCK. So sent them back explaining AGAIN how I like my eggs cooked. After another long wait they arrived with NO apology so not impressed.