“Lovely restaurant, amazing pancakes”
Review of Noflaye Beach

Noflaye Beach
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Ngor
Cuisines: African, Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

This place does the best galettes (& crepes) and is definitely one of the nicest places I've been to in Dakar. The menu also has everything that nearby restaurants have (gambas etc), but with a nicer atmosphere and decor.

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

Since when I was suggested this place and i come back everytime I can.
Went there today, they still remember me and quality has not changed. When you are away from home for working that's exactly what you are looking for: incredible location, warm place, great food and nice staff!

Keep on this way, dudes!

Reviewed 12 January 2016

When you walk into No Flaye Beach you Feel like there are no more worries in the world. The view is stunning, the decor has an island vibe to it and the staff is very nice.
To top all of that, the food was delicious.
I want to go there everyday.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

As I was in dakar for few days , I was fortunate to find this place almost right away. From my first meal in Noflaye beach, I sticked there for all my following meals. Good food, fair pricing , nice staff, excellent location, no fuss. The menu might be a bit limited after a while, but it did not matter. I felt good (the sea, the sound of the waves, the breeze, the whole atmosphere etc), and my stomach too. I will be back there , for sure.

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Noflaye is a lovely restaurant facing Ngor beach. Cool atmosphere,child-friendly, nice personnel, fresh fish, variety of crepes and other desserts.