“Great value and food”

Divine Restaurant South Woodford
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in Woodford
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our restaurant capacity is 100 so if you have a large restaurant booking, we are the venue for you! Nice restaurant of modern aesthetics in which to taste an excellent Mediterranean cuisine.There is a Mangal,which is situated by the windows.Mangal is the Anatolian term for an open charcoal fire used for cooking / which family and friends gather to eat, drink and socialize.The finest taste.
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Having eaten at Taxim before it did not disappoint my chicken was cooked to perfection and the casserole extremely tasty with generous portions. Service is a little slow but efficient with my wife and I served at the same time, highly recommended.

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank alan F

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We have eaten here around six times in the last year. It’s a lovely restaurant with really friendly helpful staff. The food is consistently good. When ever my family visit, they insist that we reserve a table. The manageress always remembers us which is nice.

Date of visit: December 2017
3  Thank briantM6752QD
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We usually get our take away from taxim. Is the best so far in the area. Always hot and on time. We visited couple of times as well and we were impressed by the friendly staff. Very good food and large portions.

2  Thank aandreea88
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

They serve great food and the meat is fresh. Though on our last visit we discovered literally a mouse jumping on a table and then around restaurant. Such a disgusting experience eating food.

2  Thank dominikac445
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I don’t know what’s happened here but the place has gone downhill. I made a reservation and mentioned I have a taste card but upon arrival the waitress (who looked like she was half asleep) constantly harassed us to place an order, which we did. Service was extremely slow (we were the only people there) after that, she didn’t even bring out the complementary bread and yogurt dip, which they normally do and tried to tell me because I have a taste card, the yogurt dip would cost me £3.99, she then said she’d wave the charge. The food was not up to the usual standard, the lamb hot pot I ordered was submerged in a non spicy tomato sauce and I was given a small portion of rice and no salad (the menu stated the dish comes with salad) the waitress stood opposite out table and watched us eat the entire time, making me feel incredibly uncomfortable. Upon payment, the waitress snatched my taste card off me in an aggressive manner. Won’t be coming back here, that’s for sure.

7  Thank Anju T