US$58
US$33
Trip.com
Travelodge London Chigwell(Woodford)(Great Value!)
US$41
Travelodge
US$128
US$70
Priceline
US$68
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$77
Rowans Homestay(Woodford)
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewstop floora lovely staybreakfast was deliciouswoodford greencentral linepersonal servicelovely gardenlovely hotelcomfortable bedconvenient locationsmall hotelnight staywould highly recommend this hotelfamily and friendsfull english breakfastfollowing morningwedding party
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I booked here for my mum and I to have a relaxing night before I got married. They put us in the apartment which was lovely. We had a kitchen living room (with a sofa bed) and a bedroom with en-suite. It has recently been up graded and was very smart but the bathroom wasn't very clean so for a room which was almost brand new it didn't seem that way. Mum's sofa bed was not great and sagged in three middke but they did say a new one was on its way! Breakfast was a let down I was craving a muffin or something sugary but settled for scrambled eggs on rubbish cheap toast which were tasteless. Full English is available as is toast and fruit and cereal. I was expecting a make up artist and hairdresser at 9am but was told the morning staff were not arriving until 9.30 so I had to keep running down to let them in. I also wanted someone to put the bed away for us to give us more room, noone came, we were told we could order bacon sandwiches for my guests but my mum had to keep going down and getting them as there was no staff. We paid £125 for this room and I felt that we weren't very well looked after it was supposed to be relaxing in the morning but it wasn't it was stressful. There was one reception lady which was frosty and another that couldn't do enough for you, she was probably over compensating for her frosty colleague! It has the potential to be a fabulous boutique hotel but customer service as a whole isn't their strong point. Also I don't want to read endless magazines about how expensive it is to buy property around here, put another magazine in the room - country life, Essex life - anything apart from a magazine advertising estate agents in the area!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

We re-visited the hotel after 15 years to the day we got married there. We booked the suite which was very large and comfortable. Not long after arriving we were presented with a complimentary bottle of Prosecco to celebrate our anniversary which was a nice touch. The hotel has had an extension since we last visited but had the same feel to it but definitely an improvement. Really close to many restaurants and bars so a good spot. If we had any small negatives I think there are a few areas that need a touch up and re-paint and I wasn't sure how to work the gas heating in the room (there were extra electrical radiators in the rooms so maybe they were not on - and we didn't ask to be fair but would be a problem in Winter) but these are minor points and didn't spoil our stay. Great Breakfast and lovely warm staff. Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed with a number of friends across several rooms. The hotel is in a quiet suburb and has great off street parking.

There are twelve rooms all of which appear to be very small, but clean and quite pretty. They vary greatly. Two of the rooms we had had no shower and had a Victorian-style freestanding bath. Another room had a walk in shower. Ask when you book if you care about what you have.

The hotel is very warm and this makes the top floor rooms very very hot. There is no air conditioning. Beds were small but comfortable. There is limited free to air tv with no paid for movies etc. room walls and doors are very very thin and all of us could hear EVERYTHING our neighbors were doing and saying. Everything. :-)

Internet is free throughout the hotel, but we all had problems connecting, staying connected and downloading as it was very slow.

Breakfast is cooked fresh and whilst there are small portions it tastes great. Breakfast is included in the price.

Staff were all very friendly and relaxed. Very positive experience with all of them.

Would never stay here on business but if you are with a lot of friends and can take over the whole place (so you don't mind the noise coming through the walls so much) then I would recommend it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gibmini
Reviewed 17 September 2016

This was a pleasant hotel, well located for us working nearby. I had one of the larger rooms with a bay window. All clean and comfortable. A very hot day but opening the windows a bit cooled it by the evening. A decent freshly made breakfast too. Would use again.

Room Tip: If coming from the Station (Woodford) choose the right Snakes Lane (West).
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2016

My Daughter & Son in law were married at Packfords Hotel, it was a small intimate wedding & everything went brilliantly from start to finish, this was due to the care of the wedding planner Mel who was available to discuss exactly what the couple wanted, she was so good at her job & nothing was too much trouble, I fact all of the staff on the day were curtious & professional, by the time the wedding day was over we felt that we were leaving as friends, Thankyou to everyone it truly was a lovely day .Chris.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family