“My daughters 18th”
Review of Pacifica Cantonese

Pacifica Cantonese
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacifica Cantonese is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in Eccles
Price range: US$26 - US$52
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Eccles
Description: Manchester's first 5-Star Cantonese restaurant has finally arrived catering to the discerning client, Pacifica Cantonese provides a sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere for business or pleasure. Outstanding facilities and impeccable service are part of the package. A perfect venue for any occasion.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So we had a family meal here on Friday for my daughters 18th birthday
We had a fantastic night and my daughter loved it x
There was plenty of food family even took doggy bags home x
A Buffett usually is squash up and eat together and as it was a busy function room that’s what we did
Food was gorgeous!!!
Definitely be going again xx
Thankyou

1  Thank Rachael L

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to my nieces 18th birthday party here last night. Nowhere for all the guests to sit to eat their meal. 20% of the guests had to stand and eat. Management didn’t want to know. Drink prices also ridiculous. A rip-off Never again.

1  Thank Steven B
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Nice place to sit in and have a good Chinese. Very good for Eccles and nice staff too. Good spring rolls

1  Thank manc_emm
Reviewed 5 October 2018

My family visit quite often for social events and are always recommending the restaurant to my husband and I. We finally found some time to go with our 14 month old daughter on a Sunday, which between 1pm and 10pm they have a family special offer running. You basically pay £25 per person (baby was free) and you eat as much as you like from the menu! When I say what ever you like, I mean what ever you like. You order from the menu and it's served at your table within 5 minutes. The food is amazing, so fresh and tasty we couldn't believe how much you could order for that price. We're looking to go again this Sunday with some more people and really can't wait to go.

1  Thank paigebarker93
Reviewed 28 August 2018

2nd visit to Pacifica and wasn't disappointed. Staff are lovely and friendly. Very helpful too. Food was delicious . No long waits between courses. Definitely eating here again