“Always great food and value”
Review of Havet Restaurant

Havet Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 280 Restaurants in Bromley
Cuisines: Turkish, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Modern 170 seat brand new dinning experience, fresh fresh food prepared and cooked on site in plain view in our open kitchens. Comfortable relaxing environment alowing all comers for lunch and dinner at amazing low price.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is the best value for money around. Excellent food, good service and lively atmosphere. There is a good reason why this place is always busy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,465)

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Gutted to be writing a less than glowing review for this place because my friends and I have been loyal customers since it opened. When asked if we had relied any of the other new, similar places opening up in and around Bromley we would say “No, we’re Havet girls.”

My last visit was a midweek lunchtime and not very busy but we felt the service had really gone downhill. We were seated in a booth then it seems we were forgotten about. My friends arrived after me and were shown to the table but not offered drinks. Eventually food order was taken, the starter came before my friends’ drinks- by which time they were parched and had to ask where they were. Nobody cleared starters away until the kitchen announced that our mains were ready, we had been sitting looking at our empty starter plates for ages. Main courses were served but no chilli sauce which is usually placed on the table as standard. The food itself was faultless as always, we just didn’t find the service as attentive as usual - as I already said, it wasn’t even a busy time. As we left, three staff members were sitting by the entrance and we walked last a couple more, not one of them said “thank you” or “goodbye” or “see you again soon.”
Maybe this place has come to take its reputation for granted..
I’m also disappointed to see they’re now doing a “kids eat free” offer which isn’t a principle I agree with. I never got a “free” meal just because I was a kid. This will put off the clientele who want a pleasant environment for their meal, if the place is full of kids having their “free” meal.
So with regret we will probably try somewhere different in future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Very tasty Turkish lunch. My shish came with a deep salad that was delicious. Popular at nights. Vegan options.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Although busy we were seated straight away and there was a good lively atmosphere. The food as ever was superb - we had a 4 combo platter - Lamb and Chicken Shish, Spicy Rice and Mediterranean Salad. The meat was succulent and although there was loads of it none was wasted - it was just so delicious! Pudding was lush and the whole evening topped off by the friendly staff and very reasonable price. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Have visited several times with family, amazing food. Only criticism at times it’s noisy if you want a quiet meal. Tables close together.