Los Balcones de Mompiche
Priceline
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Balcones is a nice, fairly new hotel with many amenities not common in Mompiche, like air conditioning and a pool. The hotel is clean and comfortable, but the best part is the sweet owner, Oswaldo. He ran to help my mother and I anytime we needed anything. Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Good and clean. The place look very butiful. But to expencive in my book. Not that good of valu.
Not all room has a key. And the manger think it's o.k. it's not.
No hot water. Just like in all momphish.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

The hotel is nice, rooms have air conditioning and the beds are very comfortable. Facilities are very good (the swimpool is very clean, each room has a balcony with hammocks) and the staff is friendly and very helpful.
Unfortunately breakfast is not included.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

The hotel is OK. The first night we stayed in a room which didn't have hot, though I had especifically requested, as I have a little baby. This room wasn't comfortable either. The following day I asked for another room but was told they didn't have any other. I checked on a website for hotel reservations and found they were offering a room just as we wanted. After arguing with the owner we were able to change to the new room. It was much better. I have to say though, that I was quite disappointed with the beach itself. I had been there some years ago. The beach was wide, clean, beautiful, and all surrounded by palm trees. Now, little of that is left. Too bad!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

The service is excellent very friendly, the rooms are nice and have aircon although that you can hear the street noise from the rooms that face the street(that is not much unless is an special date like NYE) the bed was comfy the pillows not so much, they were pretty hard. The swimming pool is nice but very cold. The restaurant is still under construction, but there are other places you can eat at that are good. There is not much pressure in shower and it doesn't have hot water although the water is not that cold. We had a good stay although the weather didn't help the second day as it was pouring down rain ( warm rain ;) )

Stayed: December 2014