“Very nice place. Clean and nice caravan. I...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
artiss21
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Very nice place. Clean and nice caravan. I enjoy my time. Thanks.”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Very nice place. Clean and nice caravan. I enjoy my time. Thanks. lovely neighboars . Good place for fishing.

Management Response
1 May 2017
Hi, thank you for your review, we're glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again sometime in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing