“Delicious waffles!”
Review of Creams

Creams
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Uxbridge
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I love desserts here, best when you create your own one is not very clean in general and service is average but for little treat is perfect place to go

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Love it. Ordered the chocoholic waffle and it went down a treat. Ice creams are good too, so much variety !

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Good standard waffle. Our teas took a while to come maybe 20 minutes. Overall a good place to go if you are craving something sweet. The restaurant is clean and it's a good place to relax with friends. I will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Oh my god, never again.
Driver delivered in time. He opened his bag and inside was syrup which had leaked out of the cheesecakes and possibly knickerbocker ice cream.
Once opened the cheesecakes looked like they had been in a roller coaster ride and the cup of the knickerbocker glory base was cracked which leaked out all over my wife as she are it.
The cheesecakes themselves were nasty!! The biscuit or lack of it had soaked through and was soggy. The quality overall of the desserts was bad!
Once a good brand, never again. Waste of money, and time.
The Deliveroo driver didn’t really care. He just handed the desserts and wanted to leave. I mentioned the leak to him he said “look, I don’t know”.
Overall they would have to pay me to eat their food again. Appalling!!!

2  Thank Holidaysingh
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Arrived here on 9th October at 7:40pm the place seemed rather quite, we weren’t greeted by a host to show us to a table, we had to find one ourselves, no menus available and to look for them too!

As ordering food at the counter “Tyriq” lacked customer service, was slouching at the till no communication with me, didn’t know what he was doing, charged me for stock they didn’t have available and over charged me for something I didn’t ask for.

There was no cutlery on the table, by the time my order came it was stone cold and dry and it wasn’t what I asked for! I was not given cutlery and had to wait 20 mins for my coke.

My friends order also eventually came, incorrect of course.

There were also still dirty plates left on tables that have been empty in excess of 40 mins.

Cuterly was very dirty and the tables are filthy! Never have I seen such a place in a bad place...I will not be returning