“My First Time”
Review of Manabu Peak

Manabu Peak
Reviewed 31 January 2016

Mt, Manabu is in fact the first mountain I have ever climbed. I thought that my inexperience with hiking would make me very clumsy and that I would slip a lot, but to my suprise Mt. Manabu is actually a very beginner friendly mountain. Me and my friends enjoyed a fresh, delicious, and FREE cup of coffee when we were at station 5, we enjoyed the enthusiasm and the patience of our guide to beginners like me and my friends. The summit was one of the most breathtaking views I have ever seen, even better than the movies!!!!! It was cheap, it was memorable, it was fast (perfect for a dayhike), and it was worh it. This short review cannot give justice to how much of a good time I had climbing Mt. Manabu, the mountain made me fall in love with hiking and I can't wait where to go to next.

2  Thank Harve T
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

Mt. Manabu is a short drive from Manila to Batangas. It either be via public transport (Jam Liner) or private vehicle, a private parking lot are available for overnight stay (for 100 pesos). It is also where you can take a bath after going down. The trail 6 station and can be in the summit an hour depending on your phases. Before ascending on the top, you will pass a local house that sell alamid coffee and give free unlimited taste of the said coffe... at the summit is where you can setup your tent for overnight stay but do not forget to bring down your garbage on your way down...

Reviewed 16 February 2015

If you're looking for a quick dayhike out of the city then this is the place for you. I don't think that Mt. Manabu is as known as other mountains around the Philippines but this is a baby mountain you can conquer even without much experience.

Here's a quick view into our experience. I also saw children hiking up the mountain, so its safe to say that its a pretty calm hike as compared to other mountains.

4  Thank LenaPera