“Good buffet lunch”

Terraza Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Talisay
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Description: The menu highlights traditional home-cooked meals with a twist from the restaurant's well-trained chef. Their bestsellers include Bulalo, a dish which the Batangas region is known for. The beef shank is boiled for a long period of time until a rich broth is produced. This process results in tender meat and a very flavorful soup, often served with the traditional patis or fish sauce with kalamansi.
Reviewed 27 January 2018

My family and I were going to catch a boat to Taal and we didn't have much time for a full sit down meal but we noticed the buffet so we went for it. It was a bit more expensive that I was expecting because the selection wasn't that much but other than that, the food was pretty good. Of course the view is nothing to complain about It was gorgeous! It was pouring rain the last time I visited here but not this time. A good experience the second time around.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I wasn’t expecting much from this restaurant. After all, people who go to Club Balai Isabel do so more for the view. But, our group was pleasantly surprised with the spacious dining area, the great tasting food and the musical entertainment. We ordered the right dishes (we skipped the buffet because it was quite late already) — bulalo, tilapia sisig and stir-fry local vegetables. They were delicious! The in-house singer that evening we were there had a voice and singing style of Karen Carpenter, which thrilled us. The only downside was the service from the bar. For some reason it took them 45 minutes to serve our cocktail drinks.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Food is Ok and reasonably priced. Although I didn't find the taste of their calamares to my liking, the herbs are overpowering.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Terribie lunch here because i got a frozen lumpiang prito and all they can say is will replace it instead.

I work also with full of people and its not a reason for you not to do your job because there is many people and everybody is busy.

It's nice in the outside but frozen in the inside

1  Thank Marie G
Reviewed 12 February 2017

We went here for late dinner, and we were able to catch the last order. I was pleasantly surprised because the vegetables they served were still fresh considering that we arrived pretty late in the night already. The restaurant offers a nice ambience, and the view I believe should be very beautiful when it is morning. But an evening visit works fine as well. I am okay with everything except that they let stray cats eat at unwashed and uncleaned plates and utensils. Very unsanitary that part.