“Great Little Place for lovely lunch”
Review of Kasbah

Kasbah
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Olney
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2017

I have lived in Olney for many years and not been to Kasbah before but now I have discovered it I will definitely be back.

This little tucked away restaurant is an absolute gem and one I plan to revisit very soon.
We had Taramosalata and home made Tzatziki which was home made and delicious. We then had 2 barbecue chicken pizzas again which were delicious.

The service is excellent and the restaurant is just charming and lovely and clean. Great for girlie lunches and I am looking forward to sampling the evening fayre very soon.

Would definitely recommend.

There are newer reviews for Kasbah

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

We always try to visit Bruce and his staff when we visit my stepmother for the weekend. We used to come here frequently with my late father as he professes that it is the best spaghetti carbonara anywhere!! My husband now continues this tradition by ordering this meal. We were looked after by Bruce who always tries to spend time with each customer. I can thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

We dropped in for lunch on a weekday in the run up to Christmas, just because we were shopping in Olney and happened to walk past it. The veggie lasagna was delicious. Service was quick and we were served by a pleasant and attentive man, who I assume is the owner. There is a good value lunch menu with plenty of choice. It was very quiet in there so I hope more people give it a try. We would definitely return and try in the evening, too.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Simple menu but food is tasty and service excellent. Staff very good with children and choice of pizza, pasta, fish etc mean there should be something to suit all tastes. Good value.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Tucked down an alley. Nice quick service, clean warm with friendly staff. We all had soup and pitta bread. Reasonable price.