“Not the best”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Rather expensive for a run down town sausages had been warmed a few times and were like saw dust inside not that nice a breakfast and the Hp wasn't available but needed and I'm not talking about sauce !!!

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Awsome breakfast ery fresh lovely service defo worth coming back and Spanish breakfast nice as well will be revisiting

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Visited Cafe Indulgence for some breakfast sandwiches, service was slow and the woman behind us walked out as she was never acknowledged. Sandwiches were extremely greasy, my egg wasn't cooked and there was egg shell in the other sandwich. Safe to say I'll never be back.

lindisfarne, Owner at Cafe Indulgence, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2016

We have a great reputation at Cafe Indulgence, if you have a complaint , please report it straight away , so we can correct anything that may have gone wrong.

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

We have had Sunday dinners a few times for the family when I am too lazy to cook and found them to be nice I have had them delivered before which did take a little longer than expected but nothing to worry about.

When going in for the Sunday dinner I found the staff quite pleasant and they also acknowledged my children which was nice too.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

lovely place helpful staff ace Sunday lunches, really good portions, will return when in area! £6 for a sunday lunch and pud, bargain!