“Don’t miss this place!”
Review of Big Tree Bbq

Big Tree Bbq
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Gun Bay
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We passed this place every day on the way to diving and finally stopped today. Don’t sleep on the Camaynian beef! Ribs are awesome too. We tried everything and rolled home happy. Family business with great food and very friendly. So glad we stopped!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stopped here with our family while on a driving tour of the island. The food was excellent, the atmosphere charming, and the proprietor friendly. We learned something about the food and culture of the island. I recommend the jerk chicken or ribs with a cold cup of "swanky"--a lemon/iced tea/ginger mix that was refreshing and out-of-the-ordinary.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great food and drunk, fun listening to the family stories about growing up on such a beautiful island.

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I were driving around the island and we stopped because of the great reviews. It was so freakin' delicious!! I had the beef ribs and my husband had the jerk chicken and we were so happy with our choices! I can't say enough how yummy everything was, and you must stop here!!

FYI - they only take cash (both US and CI).

1  Thank Robyn S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great food. Very nice owner. Perfect lunch after a day of diving. Nice shady spot under the tree. Try everything.

1  Thank rjuan13th