“Awesome time bro!”

Captain Alan's Three Island Snorkeling Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: YOUR BEST DAY EVER ! That is our mission. Great excursions, excellent crew, public or private. Try our famous 3 Islands+Snorkeling and beach adventure, a four hour trip every morning for young and old. Special rates for kids under 12, kids younger than 3 go for free.... We also have an almost private 6 hour version with lunch and even more quality time ! Or book a private charter to/around the island or Anguilla or St. Barths. ..Or for those who do not like tanning lines: We also offer full day clothing optional around the island or St. Barth's trip.We do our job with pride and passion for people. We invite you to sign up for the highlight of your vacation.Checkout our website for more information and booking.
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My fiance and I took a day trip from Anguilla to St Martin for the 4 hour snorkeling trip. Kevin and Jervis made sure we had an incredible time! I would definitely do this again and recommend it to everyone I know.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Went onthe four hour trip with my wife my 8 year old daughter and my 11 year old son. Captain Alan and Omar took us out on a 30 foot boat and the fun for the day began. The kids love sitting on the front of the boat as they raced across the ocean and bounced over the waves. On our first stop we immediately saw a turtle and my daughter dove in to the water without fear and began to snorkel. One Stop number 2 we continue snorkeling so are some more Turtles and some beautiful fish. We finished up the day on a beautiful Private Island where we saw a guana's and enjoy drinks in the beautiful water. This is my family's favorite day of a seven-day cruise and I can't begin to express how much we enjoyed it. Captain Alan and Omar were great always ready to help and made my kids feel very comfortable in the water I highly recommend this trip!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Been doing this for years and will continue to. Read my other reviews for more detail.
Adventure, nature, excitement, marine life, dolphins, snorkeling, food, drink, music, beaches, sea turtles, iguanas, GREAT CREW AND PEOPLE - really, you CANNOT GO WRONG HERE.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We took the four hour snorkeling tour and had an enjoyable day ! Our captain Omar and Miles were wonderful. All our kids enjoyed the boat ride to the first stopped. We got wet but laughed the entire way. The captains made sure we all had a great time and we did . We stopped to see the turtles ( they were elusive that day ) , stopped and snorkeled at a reef and stopped and an amazing beach with with tons of friendly iguanas and yummy drinks. The boat is stocked with water, soda and beer. They provided us with sandwiches to snack on a fees the iguanas !!! A wonderful day would highly recommend them , you can't go wrong !

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Loved this excursion - we had a family of 9 aged kids 10- 19 and it was fun for all. Miles and Omar (aka the Harry's) were our guides and great.

We didn't get to see many turtles (only 2) but the snorkel stop on the reef was a great spot with plenty of time to snorkel and the small Island we went to and got to feed the Iguana's was a bonus and fun (they gave us bread to feed them). They were very helpful when my husband got a bit sea sick and left him at one of the stops to return for him later (so he didn't have to sit on the boat sick as he didn't want to snorkel any more). The ride out to the first stop was a bit rougher then we thought we laughed and all liked so be prepared to get splashed and wet (all part of the fun) - we arranged transportation for our group to and from the cruise dock thru them and all went well.