“Miss”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

VixieBurg
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Miss”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Well what can I say. Possibly one of the best weekends with the girls ever!! The Manor is amazing, a real hidden gem in Crayke, and we had a wonderful experience there.

Steve was great in welcoming us into the accommodation, and was even on hand to help us re-fill the hot tub after we had used it the first night.

The Manor is unique, with beautiful decor, interesting features and so much to do. We made use of the trampoline, go carts, basketball post, table tennis, BBQ area and hot tub. The place was so great that we didn't really want to leave it to head into York on the Saturday.

And a special shout out to Justin and Paula. They were really flexible when we needed to change the dates of our stay last minute, as one of the guests needing urgent surgery. Very thankful for their flexibility in the situation.

We will be going back to Crayke Manor no doubt.

Nat :-)

jocharlie...
“Mrs”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This was such a special place to stay, absolutely beautiful! I stopped for 2 nights with 15 friends for my hen do, as I wanted something different, we wanted our own space to chill out & have some fun that's exactly what we got. It had everything & more, it was clean, tidy, it's great for family gatherings, lots for children to play with, karaoke, table tennis, trampoline, hot tub & more. I can't thank the owners enough. I will definitely be returning

Iain D
Washington, United Kingdom
“Crayke Manor, a Perfect place for a Perfect stay”
Reviewed 3 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I wanted to do something special for my girlfriend to celebrate her big 40, she had a very clear idea of what she wanted from a long weekend, family, friends and a great venue. After a lot of searching nationally for a venue she chose Crayke Manor for her perfect weekend. I arranged the stay which was really straight forward and all questions and requests were dealt with promptly and efficiently by Paula and Justin which really helped make the whole process straight forward and stress free. Upon arrival at Crayke Manor we were received by Steve who showed us around and settled us in answering any questions that we had, nothing was too much hassle for Steve and Sharon, they really are a credit to the property and its owners. Crayke Manor itself is a stunning building which accommodated all 14 adults and one dog in comfort with ease, the interior design is beautiful and I personally became very fond of the Drawing room and the Library, the detailing of the hardwood panelling in each is truly magnificent. The exterior of the property is beautiful and a credit to the owners for having ensured that it remains in a Great state of repair. I couldn't have asked for the weekend to go better than it did, the only response that I could get from my girlfriend was "PERFECT", she had a great weekend and said that there is nothing that she would have changed. I would strongly recommend Crayke Manor to anyone wishing to spend some time in a peaceful and tranquil setting with such a stunning Manor House. I can't add anymore, PERFECT!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
SigmaAlph...
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“A perfect weekend”
Reviewed 1 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

There are few occasions in life when it can be said that an event was perfect and I know I am biased but last weekend my new husband and I stayed at Crayke Manor with our wedding party. We had a weekend surrounded by our friends and family having fun and enjoying the unseasonably good weather so yes, I feel that the event was perfect. I cant stress enough, however, how much Crayke Manor contributed to everyone's enjoyment of the weekend. Apart from being a really beautiful place and unique in both its interior and surroundings, the hospitality extended by Paula to make us all feel welcome ensured that everyone was comfortable and relaxed. The facilities provided to us for entertaining the adults and children alike were numerous and varied and due to the scale of the building and grounds, a very large group such as ours did not feel cramped or contained. Everyone had a brilliant weekend and I think that Crayke Manor was a large contributor to that. We are just sorry that we had to leave.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$1,264
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing