Atrium Hotel
Magic Hotel(Agia Paraskevi)
US$123
US$117
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Telis(Agia Paraskevi)(Great Value!)
US$41
Skiathos Princess Hotel(Agia Paraskevi)
US$304
Green Park(Agia Paraskevi)
bedfinder
Panos Studios(Agia Paraskevi)
TripAdvisor
Paris Guest House(Agia Paraskevi)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssea viewbeautiful hotelpool barthe busskiathos townfabulous viewscommunal areassteep drivetable tennishill sideprivate poolhired a cardifferent levelsmobility problemslocal tavernaswelcome drinktwo occasions
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This was our 6th visit to Skiathos but first time staying at the Atrium. Hotel staff are really helpful and friendly. Our room was spotless and very spacious with a really comfy bed and fabulous views. The design of the hotel is very unique and makes the hotel feel very cozy and private - I loved all the quiet reading areas and chilled out area away from the pool with the sunbeds. I totally recommend this hotel and hope to return next year.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 409 and had no problems with road noise
1  Thank DDsTours
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

It was my first visit to Skiathos. I loved the island, had a wonderful time and Atrium Hotel made my holidays even better. The architecture and the design of this unique hotel is unbelievable. I stayed in room 102, I had my own pool and the view was unreal. When I was waking up in the morning I had the impression that the ocean was the extension of my pool .... I also loved the main swimming pool! The fact that the sun beds weren't one next to the other and I was able to read my book ,talk with my friends without having anyone exactly next to me to bother me or bother them, made me felt I was in paradise. But what I found remarkable great was the food. In Greece we all think that our mothers food is better than anyone's else! Well not in Atrium .... Breakfast, lunch, dinner were even better than my mothers and trust me she is a very good chef! They also have the best cocktails in town ;-)
This cozy , quite and elegance atmosphere made me want to stay at the hotel all day.
Thank you Atrium for the wonderful experience. I'm definitely coming back really soon!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Aggeliki G
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This was our 5th visit to the tranquil beautiful Stunning Atrium hotel at Paraskevi. We decided to stay in for one evening instead of visiting one of the many excellent tavernas in the area. 3 courses of traditional greek fare at the Atriums roof top restaurant was great value. I took the mushrooms in cream to start, the lemon lamb as my main with assortment of fresh vegetables and a great choice of sweets to finish left Alison and myself full to the brim.
My only criticism of my stay is not of a top class hotel but one of a very british trait of moaning for moaning sake, why when the owners try and succeed to build on improvements on a yearly basis do I hear the nitpicking of mostly british guests .Nevermind Atrium management and staff keep doing what you do best, providing a warm, friendly, highly professional holiday experience for all its guests.

Room Tip: The view from the 6th and 7th floors are stunning
5  Thank Colin L
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed at the Atrium 10-17/06/14 and had chosen it mainly because of previous reviews and photos of the location etc. Not disappointed, very clean and well run hotel in a great location. Nice spacious twin room with a good sized bathroom & the best shower we have had at different Greek hotels, had a slight problem with the water being lukewarm on one occasion only. Found the breakfast varied for all tastes. The hotel is on various levels with access between them a combination of stairs and 2 lifts, don't be put off on arrival by the steep access road there is a side entrance via steps and then lifts. Only negative comment would be the lack of tea making facilities in our room which appears to be common. Regarding the location itself the hotel is situated halfway along the bus route at stop 16, buses run every 20 mins every day up until just after midnight and costs 1.60 euros for a ticket to Skiathos Town (no return tickets issued so ticket is required for each journey). If going to Skiathos Town alight at stop 4 and walk down the back streets to the harbour front. Skiathos Town has a variety of restaurants on the harbour front but the best tavernas are found in the side streets away from the harbour front. Platanias beach is found adjacent to the Atrium and is very nice, it can be accessed by a steep path just down from the hotel but if you are not ken to use it walk down towards the church and level access can be found there. Catching the bus in the opposite direction takes you to stop 26 and Koukounaries beach where the bus terminates. Boat trips from Skiathos Town will take you to Skopelos & Alonnisos Islands. There are various tavernas/restaurants near to the Atrium all of good quality, adjacent to the Platanias tavern is what looks like a dirt track along which hidden away are a number of other tavernas to choose from. If you are dog lovers visit the Skiathos dog sanctuary where you can take some of their residents on a walk with beautiful views. You will need a jeep if you are looking to visit the north of the island. Overall we really enjoyed our holiday and will return to the Atrium again

Room Tip: ask for a room that doesn't have a swallows nest outside as although nice to watch if they have young nesting then they do make a lot noise sometimes very early in the morning!!
2  Thank Andy174
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Clean, stylish hotel with a pleasant setting, well-placed for exploring all of the island. The staff were pleasant and helpful, food and cocktails good. The sea view from room 707 (a standard room) was great. We booked fairly late and at that stage availabilty was limited so possibly got less of a bargain than other guests as we had to book flights and hotel seperately.

Tips:
You need to ask for the key-card from reception to allow you to use the air-con.

Areas for improvement:
At the breakfast buffet they ran out of English breakfast tea a couple of times, they had more in the kitchen but I had to ask.
I'm not obsessed with tea, but I'm sure like other Brits I would have been pleased to be able to make a brew in my room on waking, the hotel doesn't have this facility.
Our double/twin room had singles that didn't push together properly because of the bed frame.
There is room for more sun-beds around the pool, quite often they were all taken almost immediately after breakfast, fine if like us you like the beach/driving about the island, but annoying if you'd rather have a lazy day at the pool.
Sometimes there was no hot water available early evening to shower, may have been a capacity issue as peak time, but we didn't have to wait more than 15 mins to take a warm shower.
Wifi didn't work in room but ok on balcony, maybe a couple of wifi boosters would help.

1  Thank SSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWW