“Friday night Steak night”

The Coachman Hotel & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Kilsyth
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Was told about this by a friend so decided to try it out for ourselves. Beautiful sirloin steak with chips, mushroom, tomato and sauce. All for £35 for two including a bottle of house wine.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Very good food - be aware the portions are considerable - excellent, friendly service and great value for money.
4 of our party were "elderly" and the only complaint was that the music was a bit loud

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We have only been here twice now and we eat out a lot, too much lol. The standard of food here needs to be recognised, it`s top notch.The choice is very good, too much to decide sometimes. We had 2 starters, two mains, one sweet between us as we had no room left to have one each and 3 drinks for £53 ! The restaurant is very, very busy which speaks for itself. We live 40 minutes away but already planning to go back. For us it`s the new benchmark by which we will measure all others

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Been here loads and usually very good for food as previous reviews have stated. Today however, very disappointing. Popped in for lunch with family, waited 50 minutes after ordering for food to arrive. 2 of the meals were returned due to the chicken still being pink. Staff were great as always in resolving the issue but still put a dampner on the trip..... place is great for drinks though!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Dined here with my 2 year old son & my friend with her 2 year old. Booked the kids eat free deal.

We were sat down & given a breakfast menu. Informed the waitress then we were given the correct menu. Placed our order & it OK nearly 40 minutes to arrive. During this time our children were getting bored. Tables who ordered after us received there food before us. I enquired about our order & got given the excuse the chicken took longer to cook than expected. When really I think they forgot to put our order on. Not acceptable especially with our children being there. No offer of drinks as an apology or discount on bill.

The meals were not served together. 3 meals got brought out then I had to wait for mine. I ordered the rosemary chicken wrap which was tasteless. I asked to swap the fries to a side salad & I received both. I ordered the chicken curry for my son. It was nice however not enough curry for the amount of rice given so a lot of rice was left.

Portions were generous however not sure I'll return due to bad service. Restaurant was quiet & we waited far too long for our food.