River Rooms
US$88
US$97
TripAdvisor
US$53
Ibis Nottingham Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$87
US$73
US$62
Mercure
Grantham Hotel(West Bridgford)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscity groundcommunal kitchentrent bridgecricket groundperfect locationstayed hereone nightnottingham city centrenight staycomfortable bedgood sizeon arrivalsuitecerealloungetaxifridge
Reviewed 28 January 2018

For my friends on a budget we paid £30 a person to have a basement flat for myself and 7 friends for the night, we had a last minute stay so had to phone and book quickly. It wasn't fancy but clean and beds and pillows are comfy. Perfect for a group of people and we had use of the lounge and kitchen fridge at the back for pre drinks before going out. Host was perfect, really went over and above to help us out, booked a taxi for us and everything. Would definitely stay again if I am ever in the area again, short taxi ride to town and clubs and pubs and a westherspoon nearby for breakfast the next day

Room Tip: Booked through booking.com and over the phone, bigger room in the basement and we used the lounge at the back for pre drinks
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2017

When my only criticism of a hotel is that I did not like the picture on the wall, shows they are doing something right!
A really friendly and hopeful host, is without doubt the first positive. With regards to price for night I would also consider it very good value when considering 6 landmarks within a 20 minute walk (Motorpoint Arena, Cricket ground, both football clubs, town centre and the station)

I shall defiantly be using this hotel for future events at the arena

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Room was nice, clean and comfortable. We were upstairs in the room with a grey carpet overlooking the street and being able to come and go as you please without a parental curfew was great.

What made this place for me though was the host. I have to say top top marks for Alex. Absolutely spot on guy. Day or night, he was there to help.
Very much appreciated.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2017

We stayed one night. The room was perfect for our needs - quite small, but with a comfortable bed and an en-suite shower. There is a kitchen with tea, coffee, milk and cereal available. Alex,the manager was very helpful. The free internet worked well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Booked for 1 night stay on Saturday for 9 of us.
Couldn't of asked for more, Very smooth check in for all of us as we was all arriving at different times.
Perfect location for Cricket and Nottingham city centre. Free Parking.
The room was perfect and clean.
No bad points, Would stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
I4867JOalexw, Manager at River Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you all again in the future.