“Drinks!”

Andale by Agave Mexican Cantina
Ranked #284 of 637 Restaurants in Taguig City
Cuisines: Southwestern, Philippine, Mexican, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Description: Like its sister company Agave Mexican Cantina, Andale serves traditional and creative Mexican food and drinks in a smaller, casual setting.
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Came here for some drinks with friends. Ambiance is great and the staff is so friendly. Definetely will come back.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

There was no one in the restaurant when we walked in and and by the end of the evening I could understand why we started of ok but things went down hill the nachos grade was not so grade but in fairness it tasted good
For main we ordered 1 taco 1 quesadillas and one sizzling that was not sizzling.
I got my taco which was luke warm, I ate it and the other two had not received there food by the time I finished mine the quesadillas lacked cheese not sure if it was a quesadilla the sizzling plate was far from sizzling had to send it back
If this was my first Mexican I would not eat it again.
I asked for extra jalapeños for the nachos and charged an extra $1
On a positive the waitress was very pleasant.
And the coronas where good.
Even though we showed and told them about our disappointment they still charged me 40 pesos for the extra jalapeños.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

This is a really friendly place with really attentive people and excellent margaritas and excellent price… Ryan the bartender is amazing that that that really welcoming and pours a good drink… I had the house margaritas and they were excellent

AgaveMexicanCantina, Founder at Andale by Agave Mexican Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2016

Thanks for the kind review Mick! Our House Margaritas are available Bottomless for only 295 or you can try our new Bottomless Patron Margaritas. Same great House Margarita flavor, but using premium Patron Tequila!

Reviewed 19 December 2015

This was a last minute choice. The food and service was ok. However it's a very cheesy place with old men (all expats) having drinks and leering at the young waitresses! Creepy if you're a family group or just 2 women (as we were)

Hi Ansu. I'm not sure if you're reviewing the right restaurant as our Andale branch in SM Aura only has one female and one male staff. We're a family restaurant and even offer Kids Eat Free ever Sunday. I hope you get to try us in the future!

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

My partner told me about this place and said it had good food so we went. The servings are quite large and food is good. Just be careful if you have to much hot sauce because it won't be too good the next day.

AgaveMexicanCantina, Founder at Andale by Agave Mexican Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2016

Thanks for taking the time to review us. Most of our dishes are pretty mild, but we let our guests customize their food with their choice of salsa (mild, medium or spicy) and additional garlic or hot sauce is available too. Maybe next time try our medium salsa or just go easy on the extra hot sauce. :)