See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2016

The motel and facilities are ok, however not pleasant to be woken at 5.30 by the people next door, who it appears are having an extended stay. The couple next door were fighting and swearing. Not pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2015

The bed was clean ,Cheap accommodation,close to the venue required, would recommend to any one on a budget,staff helpful .I would stay again at their tariffs.Lots off smokers only downfall.But excellent restaurant Italian food attached.

Room Tip: Quiet, but not smoke free
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank val134
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

So this place is cheap, staff are pretty friendly, great location.

I don't think it nessisary for me to go into great detail, but there is a group of permanent residents living there that have settled in well and seem to have taken over the place. We were booked in for three nights and are leaving early to go stay elsewhere.
The room stunk of old cigarette, was outdated and I lost count of the cochroaches in our room, although that wasn't so bad ... and as gross as that is we were 100% ok with that (at the end of the day its a a bed and you get what you pay for... right).

I felt terribly unsafe staying here... If you decide to stay I would suggest for your own peace of mind to keep your valubles at home and bring some earplugs to block out the constant screaming and fighting (the language is charming) but hey some may find this entertaining? The worst part was the stench coming from the room... Its horrendous and can't be healthy, fun tip, hold your breath when walking up the stairs to advoid dry reaching.

I really hope managment can clean up this. I hate to leave such a negative comment but hate the thought of others having to put up with/pay for this aswell... sleep in your car, its probably safer and cleaner :)

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Rachael G
Reviewed 9 October 2014 via mobile

Stayed the night on a buisness trip. All other accomodation was expensive then saw this motel. Close to beaches and local clubs. The motel was pretty old and needs refurbishing. Bed was so lumpy I was awake most of night. The rooms are adequate and basic. When we asked where we could go to eat, we were met with a blank look. Would look around more for accomodation if we returned to the area

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank Kezza2065
Reviewed 10 June 2013

stayed there for 1 night with my wife and baby.
room was with enough space but old and tired. it seems that everything was old , outdated and not very clean.if you gust look for a place to put your head overnight than its might be OK but nothing beyond that.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family