“So much fun to see so many shapes and sizes!”

Arch's Iguana and Marine Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Arch’s Iguana and Marine Reserve, we are dedicated to coral and marine life conservation. Through snorkel tours and lobster encounters we hope to show people another side to ocean life, one that needs to be respected and protected. My name is Samuel Arch. I am the son of Mr. Sherman Arch, founder of Arch’s Iguana and Marine Reserve. My father has imparted upon me a love for the ocean that can be replaced by no other. I am a third generation Arch. From childhood my father instilled in me the importance of conservation and protection. Throughout my life I have watched this reef go from baron and desolate to populated and thriving. At Arch’s Aquatic Adventure, we guarantee that your time on the island will be time well spent, and full of marvelous experiences which you can share with your family and friends.
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I loved the opportunity to see all the Iguana's. It was a real treat with friendly staff who teach you all there is to know about Iguana's. I did visited this location as part of the island tour offered by the hotel.

All reviews
"worth the trip"
"island tour"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We enjoyed our stop at the Iguana farm. Lots of different kinds and a very knowledgeable staff. They let us feed the Iguana which was so cool. I love how they pose for you with their good side :)

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The name of the place might be a little confusing... There is A LOT OF iguanas for sure but I am not sure about either the "marine" aspect of this place neither I consider this as a "park". Iguanas are walking freely on the asphalt parking lot and there is an enclosed area in the ocean where you can see 20-30 Tarpoons and Black Snappers from the dock... If you have young kids, they will enjoy feeding and touch the iguanas for the rest that's it. don't hope to learn anything about the biology of iguanas and their way of life no information / no animation. There is other places on the Island advertising for Iguanas, I would try to see if these places offer more...

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This place was awesome and we were staying for 10 days in a rental house so we check the cruise ship schedule and went on a day when none were in port. Thus we were the only group here and another group was just coming in as we were finishing up.

Our tour guide was a nice young lady who was born and raise on the island. She was very knowledgeable and went above and beyond by allowing us to pat/hold an iguana. She also had a good relationship with a small parrot there which literally came down to see her and talk/whistle at her. We also were given a elephant ear plant leaf to feed the iguanas which they went absolutely crazy over.

We went down to see the fish they have rescued which were tarpon and jack fish. A guy on the dock cut up meat and threw it in and the jack fish could see the meat and catch it the second it hit the water.

This place was great and I would still recommend it on a cruise day.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2018

This is a great little stop that can be included in a day trip, among other sites. It is close to Daniel Johnson's (monkey and sloths), in addition to the dock of Little French Key.

This little dinosaurs cannot get enough of the elephant ear leaves that you get to feed them. Our guide had very large and deep scratch marks on her arm, which she got from removing an iguana from an irresponsible tourist who was not holding the food as instructed.

It costs only $10 for admission, and includes a brief tour with a guide.

Do your research and avoid this place on cruise ship days. We went when there were 4 cruise ships, but managed to get there between groups.