This was our third visit to a Marriott Vacation Club resort having previously been for long weekends to the second Spanish site in Estapona and the Disneyland Paris resort. This time we stayed for one week and were given a 3 bed / 3 bath ground floor apartment even though there were only two of us.
The accommodation really is superb in terms of space and facilities, Excellent beds, showers and the jacuzi bath is fun :-). We didn't have a sea view, but liked the fact that our balcony had some morning sun, and got into a routine of reading the English newspaper there each morning. We used the adult only pool on several days and the indoor pool in the evenings. Took my gym kit but never actually made it there.
We were lucky with a good week of weather and visited Ronda and Nerja as well as Marbella, all of which are recommended. We went to the El Med restaurant for the Flamenco evening which was okay, but preferred the daytime eats and drinks in the Chill Bar and Beach Bar.
And the end result - we have decided to become MCVI owners! They had some one bedroom apartments available (which the other locations didn't have). We spent the week after our visit clarifying various questions with our sales rep Suzanne (who was really helpful) and the paperwork is now all signed, sealed and delivered.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort