We used this property as a base. There are so many day trip options and it's nice to unpack for a week! The property has several good restaurants onsite, several restaurants very close and a lovely beach. Make sure you walk the beach and do some shell and rock collecting. We found some huge shells and interesting rocks. You can walk for miles and it's a great way to burn off some calories! The hotel has several pool areas. The inside pool is too hot in my opinion and smells of chlorine.
The rooms themselves are fully furnished with full kitchens, a washer and dryer and huge patios. Make sure during the high season to ask to be away from the Nikki Beach club as it gets quite loud late into the night.
Some great day trips I'd recommend:
Granada to see the Alhambra
Ronda (also do a tour 5 miles north at Reservado Ronda Bull farm)
Marbella old town
Tangier Morocco (a must do in my opinion)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort