We are loyal Marriott guests. We've stayed at many Marriott hotels and Vacation Clubs around the world.
This was our 3rd visit to Marriott's Vacation Clubs in Spain and the Marbella venue is going downhill unfortunately.
I've never seen litter here before. Marriott staff walk past it as if it's just part of the scenery these days.
2. Unclean apartments
Look at the attached photo taken under the bed in our apartment. Not acceptable.
3. Loud music
Sitting on the beach used to be tranquil. Now it's impossible without listening to beating music from Nikki Beach next door and disco boats moored close to shore
4. Insulting shop prices
It is reasonable to pay a premium in the on-site shop, but 10x the price 1 mile away is insulting. Look at the attached photo of a large bottle of water for €8. The exact, same bottle is available in Lidl for 79¢.
I could go on. Sitting by the pools we heard many owners and guests moaning and complaining about the deterioration in the facility and the management.
Whether this is due to a new, incompetent general manager or Marriott corporate seeking to squeeze out more profit is unclear.
What is clear is that the Marriott Vacation Club Marbella is past its best and going downhill rapidly.
I don't know whether this
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort