Stayed here on an Interval getaway and got a great deal on this beautiful resort. Stayed in a 3 bedroom 3 bath unit with an ocean view. Since it was off season the resort was pretty empty but it was still a lovely stay. The only caveat about going in off season is that the tours get cancelled so you will probably have to rent a car if you plan to see anything.
We did rent a car thanks to the concierge at the hotel making things easy. They are true Marriott stars in this resort. Everyone from the porters to the Managers is top notch.
You have a few things within walking distance but a car is definetely a plus to get to the grocery store and nearby restaurants.
The beach seemed so far away given the humongous size of this resort. We didn't do any swimming as we were on a sightseeing vacation and live in FL so no need to use the beach.
The rooms are beautifully appointed with marble floors, full kitchens with an expresso/kherig machine, washer/dryers and everything you need. We had 4 TV's in our room and a beautiful balcony with a nice sunset view.
Book here without fear as your vacation will be a smashing success.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort