US$95
US$84
Mae Rim Lagoon(Mae Rim)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$74
US$24
Suansawan Resort Chiang Mai(Mae Rim)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$32
Priceline
Smile Resort Chiangmai(Mae Rim)(Great Value!)
US$31
1,223 results
All reviewsricecooking schoolpool villathai restaurantchiang maifour seasons resortwater buffalochef's tablepaddy fieldstented campprivate dinnerour honeymoonelephant experiencecooking classpool staffgolden triangleservice was impeccable
Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

This resort epitomizes the best in Thai hospitality . The sprawling resort is beautifully laid out and very well - maintained . I was surprised to find out that the resort is 20 years old.
The staff at the hotel are gems - they are warm and welcoming - from front office to the restaurant staff and the buggy drivers . Breakfast spread was great ! The quintessential Phad Thai and mango sticky rice were refined and tasty .
The shuttle service to the night market was useful . I enjoyed the complimentary rice planting activity . The yoga and thai boxing instructors were both very friendly .
We were lucky that our stay coincided with the hotel 's Songkran celebrations - we were privileged to be a part of it .
The staff were really having fun . It reinforced my theory for hotels - treat your staff well and they will be exemplary ambassadors !
Congrats Four Seasons Chiang Mai - you have a new fan in me ! I hope to return to this beautiful resort again .

Stayed: April 2015
Michael_Branham, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2015

Dear twinklemelody,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your kind words and let us know your impressions of your recent stay with us. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed the activities in the resort, the facilities, the food and Thai hospitality. We will continue to provide the best service and quality to our guests.

Once again thank you for staying at Four Seasons Chiang Mai and we would be delighted to welcoming you back for the next holiday again.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 29 April 2015

This is the best place in Chiang Mai. Nature pur. Great people. Wonderfull service. Impressive modern Villas where you want to stay the whole day. One has the feel that you are around a rise field. So beautiful.

Room Tip: Just go for a Villa with Pool. Wonderful.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
MichaelBranham, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2015

Dear werner0222,

Thank you very much for your kind comments following your recent visit to our resort and I am delighted that you had a wonderful time and enjoyed yourselves very much.

I shall look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you both back to Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

The hotel is stunning, right on a rice field. We stayed in a Pool Villa which was beautiful, a lot of space, huge pool and a lot of privacy. Service was fantastic, everything you would expect in Asia. I have only two things I want to point out, first the food, the food was not at all up to the Hotel standards, it was just ok and very expensive, they also need to offer a more variety of normal priced wines, a 100$ bottle was overly priced for what it was. And second of all it's a critique to the two Four Season Hotels we stayed on this trip, they should learn from Aman Hotels that don't try to squeeze every penny from their guests, I asked if they could pick us up at the airport and the price they wanted to charge was absurd for Thailand, Aman offers complimentary breakfast and roundtrip Hotel transfers, so beware, just take a taxi for less than half.

Room Tip: Pool Villas are very private
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paticas84
MichaelBranham, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2015

Dear Paticas84,

Thank you very much for your feedback on your stay with us last October. I am glad that overall you enjoyed your visit, and have also noted your comment regarding the complimentary breakfast and airport transfer.

I am also concerned to read your comment about the food and would appreciate to know more of your thoughts, recommendations and suggestions. Therefore I would be grateful if you would be kind enough to contact our Director of Food & Beverage, Mr. Jose Ortiz (jose.ortiz@fourseasons.com).

We shall look forward to hearing from you in due course, and to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai again before too long.

Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

My family and I went there to check out the rooms. The rooms were amazing. Modern bungalows in the middle of a tropical rainforest with a private pool at the balcony, very interesting.

Unfortunately, we decided not to stay there because the food was really really bad (it was just bland - or the taste was more foreign taste oriented), it comes in small portions and definitely expensive (6 dishes for baht 3,300). It is a sort of place that you expect to live and eat for the entire stay. We were not convinced that we would enjoy the place.

Stayed: April 2015
1  Thank EnzOnTour
MichaelBranham, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Dear EnzOnTour,

Thank you very much for your feedback following your recent visit to Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai and I am very concerned regarding your experience at our restaurant, which certainly is not indicative of Four Seasons standards. I would be very grateful if you would be kind enough to contact our Director of Food & Beverage, Mr. Jose Ortiz (jose.ortiz@fourseasons.com), so that he can discuss with you directly in our continuous efforts to improve and maintain the service standards to our guests.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment you experienced and we shall look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

We spent one week last summer with my wife and my child. The Breakfast view is amazing, room are very nice, restaurants are also great: Thai and Italian with a real Italian chef (expatriate) very very good cuisine, but most of all, the hight quality of the service. We encounter a little issue with an elephant camp base and the hotel manager solve the issue and was best beyond the best in client service. Congratulations !

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Azureas
MichaelBranham, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2015

Dear Azureas,

Thank you very much for your feedback following your stay with us last August, and I am delighted that you and your family had a great time and that we were able to resolve the issue with the elephant camp for you.

I hope it will not be too long before we will have the opportunity welcoming you all back to Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai.

In the meantime, with best wishes from all of us,