“Excellent stop on a warm spring day”
Review of Le Relais

Le Relais
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Greolieres
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We offer home made traditional food served all day until 5 pm, inside or outside on a nice terrace under a big limetree, draught beers amongst them the famous Corsican beer "Pietra", "cafe gourmand" with a variety of home made desserts. Open from 7 am to 8:30 pm for drinks.
Reviewed 1 May 2017

We stopped for lunch, before going on a walk in the mountains. We sat on the pleasant terrace and I can't really comment on the inside. I had a venison stew with polenta and my wife a bruschetta. My stew was excellent. My wifes bruschetta, was good, but it would be nice if they had more than one vegetarian version, all except one had ham. Service was exceptionally friendly and the meal was excellent value.

maitre_phil66, Gérant at Le Relais, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thanks for your comment ! We can design your bruschetta with the ingredients that you choose : mushrooms, onions, tomates, different types of cheeses. .. Please ask us next time, we will be de delighted to help you !

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

This nice restaurant became a favourite during our stay in Greolieres. Warm and welcoming service, reasonable prices and a fine menu with a great mix of good dishes. Don't miss their Salade Nicoise, so rich and delicious!
It's only opened during daytime, so have your lunch or afternoon coffee or beer here. Good wifi (only place in the village offering this).
We can warmly recommend this place!

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Verry good food, beer and service! A must for everyone who is in the neighbourhood! I recommend the refreshing salad toghether with "the best beer in the world".

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Try this amazing place !!
The place is unbelievable ! From the staff to the scenery !!
Just pop in and enjoy a nice cold Pietra beer. Was told it was a Corsican treat to discover and I wasn't disappointed at all. After a long walk up the mountain and back it did do the trick !!
Thank you Philippe. I will be back really soon

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

A great place to stop by for some food. Had a delicious berry crumble with cream and ice cream. Definitely try it out.