“Okay place for dinner”

Price range: US$3 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Its a place where you can relax, enjoy good time, talk to friend, and have a good food. its far from formal,its not a fancy french dining and it never will be, no dress code, no rules, feel like home that's our philosophy...its a tree house that I always wanted when I was a kid, I treat every guest as a friend in my little tree house.
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Having stayed at the Eco Tree O'Tel, I had breakfast and dinner at the Tree Top restaurant. Food was average

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Dear Trip advisor.
On my recent trip to Labuan Bajo Flores Indonesia we visited again Tree Top restaurant.
We had in mind our last. Isit a few years ago and returned because they used to serve very tasty chinese food.
But we entered a different Tree Top. Due to renovations the buildingatates we order is changed as they added more uncomfortable steps in order to reach the restaurant. Those stepsare completely unsuitable for an elderly person even for a younger one.
The furniture in the dining area is old from the old restaurant dated and heavy. In order to get up you need to be Konan the barnarian as many of the chairs are huge and very heavy. Such a pity becaus the view is fantastic and you enter a space that is so igly and uncomfortable.
And the main issue the food. Simply not what it used to be.
Blunt is the most polite word if we want to discuss the quality of the food. Meet that was so hard you had to chew forever and all the plates we ordered were tasteless and boring.
Such a pity for a place like Tree Top.
With a proper management it could be an excellent place to hung out.
But not anymore. Dear owners you distroy yourselfs.
Why?

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I had Nasi Goreng here, which is Indonesia's staple meal, it was lack of taste & flavour. Usually Nasi Goreng will come with some condiments, which they didn't.

But the view are amazing, and the staffs are nice.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Apart from the view and somewhat nice service, this place is not recommendable. We didn't have drinks, so we can't speak for that.
We ordered nasi goreng, which is Indonesia's staple meal. It wasn't even salted, let alone the missing sauce. Absolutely no flavour. Living in Indonesia for 6 years, this is the worst Nasi Goreng I have ever had. We didn't get automatic, attentive service either, had to ask for salt,&pepper, tissues, etc. Although they were friendly.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We arrived in Treetop around sunset and sat on the top floor at a table overlooking the bay. Awesome.

We ordered our food and some beer. The beer was fine, but the food was terrible. Cold potato wedges, stale bread, poor taste overall.

The calamari was good though.

Then when we paid, it was around the price of a really good meal elsewhere in Indonesia.

I recommend coming to this place, but only to have a beer at sunset with some calamari as a snack. Then go eat somewhere else.