“Night out with Hubby”

Price range: US$3 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Its a place where you can relax, enjoy good time, talk to friend, and have a good food. its far from formal,its not a fancy french dining and it never will be, no dress code, no rules, feel like home that's our philosophy...its a tree house that I always wanted when I was a kid, I treat every guest as a friend in my little tree house.
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Saturday night I went with my hubby out, finally the kids stay with granny.We heard some music from the street we were interested to see whats going on here. They played some reagge, some eighties song almost all genre. the attitude of the band that made this place a live. We had one large grill fish and a hotplate water spinach, both was delicious. Glad that we pick this place

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant last tuesday was quite pack, they got live music everyday. I heard next monday they will have this special sasando music ( its a traditional music from rote island with 58 strings, kinnda like a harpa ).
AnywAy me and my friends manage to get a seat.
The food came a bit late, but understandable they had quite a crowd there and we were enjoying the music.
I had the sweet and sour fish, my friend enjoyed the garlic fried chicken - oh boy that was good i had a bite from my friend. Although busy they maintained the taste pretty well i must say.
I will surely come back here, cheers..

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Sunset at treetop was memorable and they served good food. My fav is chicken fried noodles (you should try this). It's so delicious! The staff were so friendly, but maybe it took some time to get your food. Just be patient and enjoy the scenery from the selfie bridge!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Having stayed at the Eco Tree O'Tel, I had breakfast and dinner at the Tree Top restaurant. Food was average

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Dear Trip advisor.
On my recent trip to Labuan Bajo Flores Indonesia we visited again Tree Top restaurant.
We had in mind our last. Isit a few years ago and returned because they used to serve very tasty chinese food.
But we entered a different Tree Top. Due to renovations the buildingatates we order is changed as they added more uncomfortable steps in order to reach the restaurant. Those stepsare completely unsuitable for an elderly person even for a younger one.
The furniture in the dining area is old from the old restaurant dated and heavy. In order to get up you need to be Konan the barnarian as many of the chairs are huge and very heavy. Such a pity becaus the view is fantastic and you enter a space that is so igly and uncomfortable.
And the main issue the food. Simply not what it used to be.
Blunt is the most polite word if we want to discuss the quality of the food. Meet that was so hard you had to chew forever and all the plates we ordered were tasteless and boring.
Such a pity for a place like Tree Top.
With a proper management it could be an excellent place to hung out.
But not anymore. Dear owners you distroy yourselfs.
Why?