“Great rooms/location”

Price range: US$3 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Its a place where you can relax, enjoy good time, talk to friend, and have a good food. its far from formal,its not a fancy french dining and it never will be, no dress code, no rules, feel like home that's our philosophy...its a tree house that I always wanted when I was a kid, I treat every guest as a friend in my little tree house.
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed in treetop for a week and really enjoyed it. Great/big rooms, great location, perfectly clean, good food, lovely hot showers with good aircon + wifi. Great views from the bar/restaurant too

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The view is great but the food was so-so. I’ve found a bug in my soup (I guess this one has been living in green salad leafs).

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

The view is a good enough reason to come here. The Asian style garlic chicken is incredible, however the staff is not the most attentive. They have decent live music some days.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

There are some friends who suggested we come here at sunset, and indeed, the view from the top floor of this restourant is very nice as it directly faces the sea. The food is also delicious, although I have forgotten what we eat there to eat, just because we are more focused to the scene.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We having lunch on our last day in labuan bajo. We order shrimp and friedrice and squid. Food taste medium... i mean just okay, not too tasty but less of salty taste. Still the view from this restaurant is beautiful specially when sunset. My opinion is too pricey for plate of seafood compare another resto in labuan.
Staff is friendly. Thanks.