“Only go Monday to Thursday ”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Bletchley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Only eat here Monday to Thursday when the prices are reasonable. We made he mistake of going on a weekend after a weekday visit. The difference in the price was amazing. What a rip off at the weekend. The food was the same. It’s too expensive on a Friday / weekends.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch with our little one, there wasn’t any other option in kids menu for vegetarians apart from tomato pasta which my son doesn’t like. So we decided to order the veggie fajita from the main menu. The choice of veg they put in the fajita was great, rather then the normal onions and mushroom and peppers a they added in edamame beans, and butternut squash etc however the food was tasteless they hadn’t seasoned it all so was very disappointed.

We got the sharer chocolate brownie however we were given 1 scoop of ice cream with 4 small triangles of brownie and most of the ice cream had melted by the time it had arrived at our table.

Wasn’t impressed with the food at all def wouldn’t be going back to that branch.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Was here with 10 family members for sunday lunch. Restaurant, food and service was all very good. Our party was pre booked as it was mothering sunday. It is somewhere where would definitely go again.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Popped in for a meal. Had the Nachos with cheese starter, lovely. Then had our main meals.. very nice and loads there. The chocolate dessert was delicious and so were the cocktails. Service was excellent, although we did ask not to be sat next to young children.. (which we weren't).. young children were sat next to us. However, we had a lovely meal and the young lady who served us was excellent (Thank you Reanne).
Music was good along with the atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Was alright usually it's Better than what I experienced today

Food for thought

My salad was cooked lol
Under my sesame chicken
My misses broccoli was old and different colours which shows to me that broccoli was used from yesterday

Kids meals were ok
Both meal were ok but not good enough for the tgi standard

Wont return though

I always finish my plate but didn't this time

The scorpion sauce was the best thing about my meal which I added to this dish