“Absolute B-E-S-T!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone (509) 926-8161
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I have eaten here several times and can only get myself to order the first thing I ever tried (Cashew Chicken) because it's the BEST I've ever had! Their food is amazing, completely fresh and they will customize it for you to your liking.
Yes, you will have to wait as the service isn't super fast but it's worth the wait because it's been cooked to order.... An ABSOLUTE MUST if you're in the area...

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I'm a regular here. Yes, it's slow. Yes, the hours are a bit weird (not open for dinner.) Forget about all of that. You want some of the best Thai Food you've ever had in your life? GO HERE. Hey, I've eaten at well over 100 Thai Restaurants, all over the world, and I'd pit Paul's food against any one of them!

...Not to mention that Paul probably has his top 1,000 customer's names memorized... I walk in (and I only go there maybe once a month or so) and he'll immediately say my name, and ask how my wife is doing, by name... And then proceeds to tell me how recently (or not) all of my friends have been in to see him, again, BY NAME. He's the real deal, great guy.

1  Thank KChristensen
Reviewed 22 January 2016

When the owner, Paul, seated us in this modest, but cozy restaurant, I couldn't help but anticipate how great the food would be based on the heavenly scents coming from the kitchen.

If you love Thai food and wonderful service, put up with the limited times the place is open and enjoy a wide range of goodies. (Open M-F, 11-2)

Reviewed 19 November 2015

the wife and I have had dinner there 3 times in the last 15 months, and every time we have gotten in the Food has been excellent. the problem being is there hours. we went there a week ago and their website said they would be open, they were not.
this has been a common occurence and we have quit trying to hit them when they're supposed to be open and if we happen to be passing by and are hungry and they are open, which seems to require certain stars aligning, we will eat there. not very often.

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

First visit in a few years. Paul is wonderful as usual and food taste and quality is amazing. We were here first for lunch, so no wait for food. Worth the wait, if you come later. Lunch hours only, no dinner for current schedule.