“Great Food for Lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone (509) 926-8161
Reviewed 16 September 2016

The food was excellent and we would return. They are only open from 11-2 on Monday-Friday. The place was full by the time we left. A suggestion is to call ahead of time and place your order so that when you arrive, your food will be ready and you do not have to wait very long.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Took my best friend to lunch & it was THE best Thai food I've ever had!!' Will be back a lot & I'm tell my friends and family about them!!! And also the members that come through my line at work

Reviewed 26 February 2016

I have eaten here several times and can only get myself to order the first thing I ever tried (Cashew Chicken) because it's the BEST I've ever had! Their food is amazing, completely fresh and they will customize it for you to your liking.
Yes, you will have to wait as the service isn't super fast but it's worth the wait because it's been cooked to order.... An ABSOLUTE MUST if you're in the area...

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I'm a regular here. Yes, it's slow. Yes, the hours are a bit weird (not open for dinner.) Forget about all of that. You want some of the best Thai Food you've ever had in your life? GO HERE. Hey, I've eaten at well over 100 Thai Restaurants, all over the world, and I'd pit Paul's food against any one of them!

...Not to mention that Paul probably has his top 1,000 customer's names memorized... I walk in (and I only go there maybe once a month or so) and he'll immediately say my name, and ask how my wife is doing, by name... And then proceeds to tell me how recently (or not) all of my friends have been in to see him, again, BY NAME. He's the real deal, great guy.

1  Thank KChristensen
Reviewed 22 January 2016

When the owner, Paul, seated us in this modest, but cozy restaurant, I couldn't help but anticipate how great the food would be based on the heavenly scents coming from the kitchen.

If you love Thai food and wonderful service, put up with the limited times the place is open and enjoy a wide range of goodies. (Open M-F, 11-2)