“Most Delicious Thai Ever”
Review of Thai Kitchen

Thai Kitchen
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone (509) 926-8161
Reviewed 13 October 2016

There is a reason why most customers of Thai Kitchen have been coming back for many years. The food is delicious. All menu items are made from scratch, which means very authentic. The sauces at TK are never heavy/gravy-like as those at some Thai restaurants and the dishes do not rely on MSG or lots of soy for flavor.The Phad Thai noodles are made with bean sprouts mixed with the noodles--very unique.The curries are the best I have ever tried. The peanut sauce is the owners' own recipe and it is fantastic. You really cannot go wrong with any menu item. Just be sure to let them know how hot you want it. The caveat: the place is so busy it is best to call by 10:30am for a reservation and even order your meal if you know what you want. Also, they only serve lunch and have limited hours.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

The food was excellent and we would return. They are only open from 11-2 on Monday-Friday. The place was full by the time we left. A suggestion is to call ahead of time and place your order so that when you arrive, your food will be ready and you do not have to wait very long.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Took my best friend to lunch & it was THE best Thai food I've ever had!!' Will be back a lot & I'm tell my friends and family about them!!! And also the members that come through my line at work

Reviewed 26 February 2016

I have eaten here several times and can only get myself to order the first thing I ever tried (Cashew Chicken) because it's the BEST I've ever had! Their food is amazing, completely fresh and they will customize it for you to your liking.
Yes, you will have to wait as the service isn't super fast but it's worth the wait because it's been cooked to order.... An ABSOLUTE MUST if you're in the area...

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I'm a regular here. Yes, it's slow. Yes, the hours are a bit weird (not open for dinner.) Forget about all of that. You want some of the best Thai Food you've ever had in your life? GO HERE. Hey, I've eaten at well over 100 Thai Restaurants, all over the world, and I'd pit Paul's food against any one of them!

...Not to mention that Paul probably has his top 1,000 customer's names memorized... I walk in (and I only go there maybe once a month or so) and he'll immediately say my name, and ask how my wife is doing, by name... And then proceeds to tell me how recently (or not) all of my friends have been in to see him, again, BY NAME. He's the real deal, great guy.

1  Thank KChristensen