“Best there is”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone (509) 926-8161
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

The Owners for nearly 30 years have set standards of which all other Thai food restaurants are measured. Simply the best there is.
Now only open for lunch between 11AM and 2PM. Get there early!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I called in to see if I could get a "to go" order, but Paul, the very friendly staff member there informed me why they don't do that. When I got there, he remembered me from the phone call, and he was extremely helpful in understanding why they don't do that. He also told me, I could call in at 9:30 in the morning and they would have my order ready on my lunch hour (even though I work too far to get out there and get lunch). He was very helpful in helping me decide what to eat there. The food was delicious!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

There is a reason why most customers of Thai Kitchen have been coming back for many years. The food is delicious. All menu items are made from scratch, which means very authentic. The sauces at TK are never heavy/gravy-like as those at some Thai restaurants and the dishes do not rely on MSG or lots of soy for flavor.The Phad Thai noodles are made with bean sprouts mixed with the noodles--very unique.The curries are the best I have ever tried. The peanut sauce is the owners' own recipe and it is fantastic. You really cannot go wrong with any menu item. Just be sure to let them know how hot you want it. The caveat: the place is so busy it is best to call by 10:30am for a reservation and even order your meal if you know what you want. Also, they only serve lunch and have limited hours.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

The food was excellent and we would return. They are only open from 11-2 on Monday-Friday. The place was full by the time we left. A suggestion is to call ahead of time and place your order so that when you arrive, your food will be ready and you do not have to wait very long.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Took my best friend to lunch & it was THE best Thai food I've ever had!!' Will be back a lot & I'm tell my friends and family about them!!! And also the members that come through my line at work