Residence Inn Spokane East Valley
Comfort Inn & Suites(Spokane Valley)
US$99
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane Valley(Spokane Valley)(Great Value!)
US$114
Quality Inn Valley Suites(Spokane Valley)(Great Value!)
US$87
QualityInn
Super 8 Spokane Valley(Spokane Valley)
US$71
US$105
HIExpress.com
Mirabeau Park Hotel(Spokane Valley)
US$95
US$89
US$99
US$139
Oxford Suites Spokane Valley(Spokane Valley)
US$109
My Place Hotel - Spokane Valley, WA(Spokane Valley)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$79
All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchenthanksgiving weekendfaint praiseminute drive from downtownadded conveniencebike trailbreakfast attendantliving areathe check in processcomplimentary hot breakfastluggage cartconvenient locationnight stayonly stayed one nightbreakfast buffetan update
Reviewed 17 October 2011

We recently stayed for 3 nights during the (Canadian) Thanksgiving weekend. This was our first visit to Spokane and we were quite impressed with the city. As is our usual habit, we picked this hotel based upon the reviews. Apart from the relatively good reviews, we were particularly interested in the fact that this hotel is idealy situated in the outskirts of Spokane and that Spokane's great hiking trail (Heritage Trail) can be accessed via the rear of the hotel grounds. The hotel is well sitiuated close to several shopping plazas and a large mall. There are many restaurant options both nearby and in the city of Spokane. Coeur d'Alene Idaho is only a 30 minute drive from the hotel. The hotel was clean and appears fairly new. We occupied a 1 bedroom suite with a well equipped kitchen, (full apartment sized fridge, a stove top (no oven), a good size microwave and a dishwasher). All plates, cuttlery, pots and pans were supplied. The living room and bedroom were supplied with flat screen tv's. I have read some comments regarding the beds. The hotel was relatively quiet. We found our bed comfortable but small. In all fairness, we are accustomed to a queen size bed. This is not a complaint. We were expecting a smaller bed.
We did not sample the breakfast during our stay. We did attempt to twice but the hotel was quite busy and there was just no place to sit in their breakfast area.
We found the staff very helpful and pleasant.
We have travelled to many places and stayed at several 4 and 5 star hotels in the past. We were very satisfied with our stay and we are already thinking of returning to Spokane and this hotel for another long weekend.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank VernonBirdman
Reviewed 25 September 2011

One of the best hotels I've stayed at recently. Spent a week at this hotel while in town for business. Hotel is in excellent condition, staff is friendly and accommodating, nice breakfast to get your day started. Will definitely stay again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank bigosfan
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We needed to get away just for a break and, because I had a gift card for a Marriott Hotel, we chose the Residence Inn. Upon arrival, we were favourably impressed with the set up of the guest room/suite. An apartment size fridge, dishwasher, microwave and stove top elements were all available for meal preparation. The bedroom plus the sitting area each had a large flat screen TV. We arrived late in the evening and enjoyed the microwave popcorn that was provided in our guest room welcome basket. (The room coffee left much to be desired - stale?) There was plenty of seating room to enjoy the continental breakfast that was scrumptious, with lots of variety, from sausages and scrambled eggs to cold cereal, yogurt and an assortment of fruit. It would be a wonderful place to return with our children for a stay several days.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gmkenny
Reviewed 25 August 2011

We did have a little mix-up at check-in. I had booked using an internet booking service, and the guy at the desk couldn't find my name. So I called the booking service and he told him to put my first name in first and voila! There I was. The front desk guy was helpful after that, but I think he could made a little more effort when I showed him my reservation on my blackberry. But other than that the room was great. And the breakfast was good too. Waffles, eggs, little potato pancakes, cereal, bagels, toast, juices, coffee etc. The ladies/girls who worked in the breakfast area were very friendly and helpful. My 13 year old son slept on the sleeper sofa and said that it was uncomfortable, but he slept fine.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank DarcyMonroe
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Our family stopped here on a trip to Wyoming. The hallways smell bad and the pool is outdoor and seasonal. However, the breakfast was nice, staff and management were courteous, and the beds were comfortable. It was pretty nice, but compared to the Marriott's i've been to, it just doesn't measure up.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family