“Good food but pricey”

Cuisines: Thai
Description: This is one of four; the others are in Spokane and Coeur D'Alene
Description: This is one of four; the others are in Spokane and Coeur D'Alene
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Too bad there are not other good Thai options in the Spokane Valley. In Liberty Lake Ding how does as good or better food with larger portions and less money. I had lunch special and it was pad thai and red pineapple curry. It was good but nothing amazing and being the cheapest thing on the menu it was still $11 for a small lunch portion. Dinners the cheapest entrees are around $14. I make Thai food and know what the cost is and they are overpriced considering I could have made the same thing for about $2.50 at home.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Tasted like they used BBQ sauce. Very over priced. Bought 4 orders and everyone threw theirs out. Just can't recommend it.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Got the Phad thai also and the noodles were still hard. We got take out, so we didn't get to send it back.
We have been to all three Thai Bamboo restaurants, and this is the worst one.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Love Thai Bamboo, nothing fancy but being the original Thai bamboo opened and the others were opened after this is the one that started it all, the food is delicious, It may not be fancy but really we were here for the food! Had the green curry and my daughter had the Phad see ew and my fiance had the combo box day in Siam. All of it was delicious! The service was spot on as well!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Ordered food for my wife, myself and two grown sons. Wth reward points the bill was almost $60. The rewards took off $10. You could almost order two meals at another restaurant for that much. Food was superb, so I guess you get what you pay for. Will be back.