“completely awesome!”

Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Volente
More attraction details
Owner description: The newest attraction in Austin, T for thrill seekers is Lake Travis Zipline Adventures. Experience the rush of zipping over Lake Travis starting from 22 stories above the water. You will enjoy some breathtaking views of Lake Travis while hiking on our nature trails between each zip. Our package includes a 2.5 hour zipline tour and an all day pass at our private, 15 acre beach with a half mile of water frontage. After a pulse-pounding zip line experience, you can cool off by swimming in the lake, have a picnic, or just relaxing in our lounge chairs. Bring your own cooler for lunch and drinks.
austin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“completely awesome!”
Reviewed 30 October 2011

my husband and i took our 14 y/o on this tour for his birthday and we had awesome time. the guides, lacy and dustin, were outstanding. while safety is top priority they were warm, friendly, and hilarious. we were in a smaller group so it was more interaction with the guides and the other couple that was there. from beginning to end the service was great, snacks and water were provided. all in all i would go again and encourage others to go to lake travis zipline, what an adventure! thanks again guys for an awesome experience!

1 Thank 2fromaustin

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent adventure”
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Everyone needs to try this. Very fun. The staff was awesome.

1 Thank Cwright25207
Texas Gulf Coast
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great fun for sure!!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2011

We had purchased our Zip-line adventure on-line from Urban Dealight, and what a DELIGHT it was! My sister, college-aged daughter, her roomate, and I were very excited and a little anxious about the zip-line. My older daughter and husband had been the week before and offered some great tips. However, if you go to their website, they truly have all the info. you'll need to know. My biggest worry was the hikes uphill to each landing. My sister and I are in our mid to upper 50's and we truly had no problems. We were among the first to do the zip-lines so that we could begin the hike to the next platform. It worked out great! They have cold water bottles at every other landing to keep you refreshed. They even provided free snacks. The weather in Oct. was nice and cool. Dustin and Tyler were amazing and kind guides! I can't say enough nice things about them and Lake Travis Zip-Line Adventures. Our only regret was that Lake Travis was so dry. Water in it would greatly improve the scenery. You'll have a blast...We did!!

3 Thank kdm311
College Station, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“World class operation!”
Reviewed 13 October 2011

A tour Lake Travis Zipline Adventures is an unforgettable expeerience. Good people and good vibes. State of the art zip lines! Top notch operation!

4 Thank Johnathan G
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“One of the best things to do in Austin!”
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I went with my mom, aunt, and friend and we had a blast! It is great for all ages! The views were amazing (despite the lack of water) and the ziplining was so much fun! The only downside was the last hike, but the zipline down was totally worth it. We had a group of 13, which 12 is actually the limit, so it took a little over 3 hours. They supply you with snacks and water, so no need to bring any. I can't wait to try out the night ziplining!

4 Thank KaitlynMilner