“Best corned beef hash”

Heidi's Pancake House
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We've been providing top quality local food and service since 1964.Heidi's Pancake House, as our locals have named us, is the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious meal with a group of friends. Not only do we serve breakfast, but we also have burgers, salads, beer and wine. We also cater! Locals love us and tourists do too. Stop by next time you are in the South Lake Tahoe area!
Reviewed 14 October 2015

Tahoe prices but I got the best corned beef hash I've ever had here. The buttermilk pancakes were exceptional too. I can't recommend this place enough.
We went on a Friday morning in shoulder season and we had to wait 5-10 minutes for a seat so I can imagine it can get extremely busy.
The atmosphere was lovely with loads of little booths and our waitress was very helpful and knowledgeable.
I'd return to Tahoe for Heidi's alone.

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2015

The best corned beef hash you've ever had? Consider my day made! I can't thank you enough for this outstanding review.

Hope you'll make it back this way soon,

Reviewed 12 October 2015

Heidi's looks like a mountain hut in the Swiss alps. They serve tasty and huge breakfasts. Nice waffles, eggs, etc. The staff is friendly. It's right next to Aston Lake.

Thanks for the review, Maaike! It was a pleasure welcoming you into our "mountain hut," and I hope to see for some more waffles soon.

All my best,

Reviewed 10 October 2015

Food here was good, good prices and clean but our waitress Angel was great fun. She was honest about the menu and advised us on what was good, our friend had a medical condition so restricted diet and she really helped her. Great fun , friendly place!

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

I can't wait to share this review with Angel! This was her second "shout-out" posted today. Thanks for stopping by and giving us a try, Meg. Hope to see you again soon.

All my best,

Reviewed 7 October 2015

Cosy, good breakfast restaurant in Swiss style with US breakfast; pancakes, eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausages and a lot of fine coffee. We loved it.

I'm glad to hear you loved your experience here! Sounds like we hit all the bases.Thank you for leaving me this wonderful review.

Hope to have you back for some more pancakes soon,

Reviewed 6 October 2015

Nice friendly diner with tasty food. Portions were large. Not overly cheap. Nicely decorated in its unique alpine style. Plenty of parking outside. Staff were attentive and service was quick with lots of tables inside.

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2015

Thank you for your review, Tess! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed everything, and I'll be sure to share your compliments with our team.

Hope to see you again soon,