“Great Gluten Free Pancakes”

Heidi's Pancake House
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We've been providing top quality local food and service since 1964.Heidi's Pancake House, as our locals have named us, is the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious meal with a group of friends. Not only do we serve breakfast, but we also have burgers, salads, beer and wine. We also cater! Locals love us and tourists do too. Stop by next time you are in the South Lake Tahoe area!
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant based in TripAdvisor Reviews. The gluten free pancakes were tasty and light. My husband got the Country Breakfast and he said the food was good, just like Grandma's cooking.

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Thank you for sharing the love for our delicious food with all those shining stars. As good as Grandma's cooking? High praise, indeed! It means a lot to hear you both enjoyed your breakfast, and I hope we see you again someday.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Very unique decor and vibe. Quick service. Large portions. Great place for pancakes. Always busy. Helpful/friendly staff (Aaron). Must go for breakfast here if you're in town visiting.

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thanks for sharing the love for our beautiful decor and our fast, friendly service. It means a lot to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast with us, appreciated Aaron's spirit, and I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The lines out the door for breakfast gave us an indication that this was a good place for breakfast and we weren't disappointed.

Patti, I'm so glad you weren't disappointed in your experience with us! Thank you for sharing the love for our delicious food and great service.

Until next time,

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We had to visit Heidi's because it's my first name! But, I was kind of surprised of what I thought was a limited menu. And the food was just ok. I think people probably like this place for nostalgia reasons -- it's been around forever and who can pass up the Bavarian theme?! The waitstaff was friendly and service was quick.

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Hi, Heidi! Although I'm glad you enjoyed our fast, friendly, service, I'm sorry you were less than impressed with your meal. I hope we'll get the chance to have you back for a better experience soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Service real fast,convenient cause close by destination , but food on plate was not attracting my breakfast senses.... I like happy plates, but my plate looked monstrous....

Santos, although I'm glad you enjoyed our friendly service, I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed in your meal. I hope we'll get to have you back for a better experience soon.