Tahoe Seasons Resort
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$159
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Stardust Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$149
Stardust Lodge
Heavenly Valley Lodge Bed & Breakfast(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$179
7 Seas Inn at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$167
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$379
US$299
  • Pool
Alder Inn(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$145
The Landing Resort & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
US$339
Official Website
Deerfield Lodge at Heavenly(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$210
Fireside Lodge Bed and Breakfast(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$209
All reviewsski shopbathroom areafree valet parkinghuge jetted tubpaper platesheavenly ski resortacross the streetfloor plancalifornia baseroom layoutwet barplenty of storagekitchen facilitiesski checkconcierge servicepull out sofacoffee maker
Reviewed 11 July 2017

As a Diamond Resort owner this location did not live up to our expectations at all! The rooms are very dated, the staff unfriendly, the shower set-up is extremely unconventional, the lack of kitchen supplies does not live up to condo expectations, and the location is not close to anything! When we booked it said that there was a restaurant which is no longer open. I would not recommend this location, especially to Diamond owners.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank bobbi62
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Adequate accommodations right off Ski Run Highway near everything in Tahoe. Valet service is free and excellent. Booking through Diamond resorts somewhat confusing as hotel had little information on my reservation. Otherwise, adequate hotel. Small improvements needed in hotel room

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

My Grandmother turned 80 and we all surprised her here in Tahoe. And we got to stay in this gem. We got a total of 4 suites, 2 set of adjoining rooms!!! We opened the door and to my surprise 2 huge rooms with 2 enormous spa style tubs. My kids were so excited that I hate to repeatedly tell them that they were not sleeping in the tub. Each room has a king size bed and a pull out couch, that the kids say were extra comfy. The only down side was that they said the tubs were turned off due to the drought, but they worked so we couldn't complain. Fireplace was great, tub was comfy and we could watch tv from the tub!
The only thing I could complain about is that the toilet room was somewhat small, but I didn't spend much time in there anyway. Ok, so I will be coming back to Tahoe and when I do I will definitely be staying here again. Winter in Tahoe here I come!!!!
Note: the lift for skiers is right across the street. We didn't try any food here or the bar since it was closed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 25katrina
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Good location for the ski season. About half an hour walk to town where there are plenty of restaurants and shopping. Get a taxi back if you don't drive down. The decor is a bit dated and the shower takes a while to heat up. There is a microwave, fridge and a coffee maker but no cutlery or crockery. The Lake Tahoe area has stunning scenery. There is valet parking and staff are friendly.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pjk7
Reviewed 12 May 2017

This resort is perfectly situated to the Heavenly Ski Resort. One can walk within 5 mins or drive to car park. The facilities are great although my only complaint was that the kitchen was not great. With the distance from town being out of walking distance I would have preferred to have better kitchen facilities i.e. cooker top, larger fridge, crockery and utensils. Otherwise the room was great although water restrictions did not allow us to use the jacuzzi bath.

Room Tip: Being in the forest the views are limited but the views over the ski area would be the best
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple